ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

What was thought to be impossible
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry for revisiting this old thread but I had to make an announcement in case some people still want to see this. I bought a AVI to HDMI converter and can now record my old consoles. So with that. I plan to do both Perfect Dark , Perfect Agent and Goldeneye 00 Agent enemy rockets on.
I posted a video also about how the quality looks as a test. I just need to adjust the colors and I should be ok.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rey wrote:
Sorry for revisiting this old thread but I had to make an announcement in case some people still want to see this. I bought a AVI to HDMI converter and can now record my old consoles. So with that. I plan to do both Perfect Dark , Perfect Agent and Goldeneye 00 Agent enemy rockets on.
I posted a video also about how the quality looks as a test. I just need to adjust the colors and I should be ok.

I'd be interested in seeing the videos when you've uploaded them (and I'll be *extremely* jealous, because I can't even hope to play at that level Evil or Very Mad Shocked Rolling Eyes ).

Please let us know when you upload them, and any comments or information about the levels would be good to read/hear too, especially about how you overcome the more difficult (as opposed to the merely very tough!) parts.

Maxout

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think you should be trying to set yourself up for failure. Some levels in GE and PD can be beat with slappers only to subdue the guards. I don't think mission objectives should qualify since they aren't alive in game. They don't have the ability to defend themselves.

Sorry for the thread necromancy though my youtube link has a highly watched video of me taking out Baron Samedi. I'm only using the PP7 in it on double agent.

Though the level is considered easy I kind don't like the guards added. This is suppose to be mono v. mono and don't know why the Baron would ask for any help. Classic game so I can't argue.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: