ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Jabo Video Plugins Not Showing Up In Mupen Settings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbge007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Jabo Video Plugins Not Showing Up In Mupen Settings Reply with quote Back to top

My friend followed the instructions provided on goldeneyeonline.com. the Jabo video plugins do not show up in the selection box in the settings in Mupen 64 ++ 0.1.3.12. The .dlls are present in the plugin folder. Eternally Aries attempted to help me, extensively for the past two hours to NO AVAIL. Glide 64 wonder and the two rice plugins DO show up in the selection box, but when my friend tries to run ANY ROM file with them selected, Mupen simply crashes. We've tried EVERYTHING. from a simple system restart, to downloading and redownloading and deleting and redownloading... We tried deleting the plugin folder, which resulted in no plugins available in the selection box (obviously), then replaced the plugin folder with one provided by EA, with only the necessary plugins. Mupen still showed no plugins to be available. if ANYONE would be willing to help, that'd be amazing... thank you.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mistamontiel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wsup man. (GEN.)

That's very odd when I first got on this 7 64-bit rig. juke had sent me his 64++ directory and like THEN I got to that glitch.. progress

And the fix is really not bad it's just odd why it happens. Still does 24/7 to me couple years straight now

Ctrl+S>Directories>uncheck %AppPath\Plugin>hold Enter>Ctrl+S>Directories>check %AppPath\Plugin>hold Enter>Ctrl+S>scroll thru plugins now Cool

I demonstrated it way back in 15 secs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPUbeinZXbk

jbge007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Didn't work man... assuming he did the steps correctly

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mistamontiel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wowww.. I JUST learned something right now.. I just disabled DEP on mupen64pp.exe and fired up and the Jabo plugins appeared right away

LOL

jbge007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And that worked like a charm over here too. After hours of trying dozens of solutions, it's bloody DEP. -.-

Rey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why don't you try a reset? I haven't played around those things in a long time but that might do it. May just be a glitch.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: