ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GE Online still going strong!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nrswy18
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: GE Online still going strong!!! Reply with quote Back to top

This past weekend was one the greatest GE online experiences I ever had in a very long time. it felt like 2009 to me all over again because that's when i first ever started playing GE online. I played for over 6 hours straight LOLL. for some reason getting better internet back GE felt completely refreshing to me all over again. i really want to thank grimreaper360 black?star eternallyaries astro and others for making this possible again. without these guys i would not be able to have this much fun. i hope these guys feel the same way. i hope anyone new to GE online can experience the same feeling as i and these guys experience when they play. this game is the best game ever. i never get tired of it LOL. please enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOOo03hvzZM more to come soon!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's pretty sweet. I remember playing back (I guess was 2009?) and sometimes you'd almost get the experience of the original, when you got those close matches, and the excitement.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great Robbie.

nrswy18
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
That's pretty sweet. I remember playing back (I guess was 2009?) and sometimes you'd almost get the experience of the original, when you got those close matches, and the excitement.

LOL wow your 100% right about that. it was exactly like that for me back in 2009. I would kill to have that same feeling everyday. thanks for commenting on my post. It was really an honor Smile you guys are the greatest at what you do for goldeneye online.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nrswy18
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

acceptable67 wrote:
Great Robbie.

acceptable!!! wow man how have u been. long time no see. thanks for commenting. hey if u ever want to try some PD let me know LOL.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nrswy18 wrote:
acceptable67 wrote:
Great Robbie.

acceptable!!! wow man how have u been. long time no see. thanks for commenting. hey if u ever want to try some PD let me know LOL.

Been doing pretty well Smile No problem, I'm just glad to see you're still sticking around and playing these games after all those years ago. I will definitely do that.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll start playing again (I go by the tag TurboChickenMan on XBL and GE Online) if and when CEN64 (the new cycle-accurate emulator currently being worked on) gets a netplay addon.

The experiences I've had with GE online have been fun, but it ain't quite the real thing. Same thing with PD. I've recently had way more fun with PD on console than I ever did with any emulated (or ported...) version. CEN64 will remedy this. Might take awhile though - cycle-accuracy ain't no walk in the park! Wink

nrswy18
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL turbochickenman. wow I remember u from a long long time ago. LOL yeah true its not like the real thing. cool that would great if u would play again. @acceptable LOL great let know when u want to try it out. thanks man. its great to see u guys around also Smile I still try to stick around as much as I can after all these years. its not easy LOL. with the holidays coming up im ready to get in a ton of gaming.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some good news - netplay on CEN64 is possible! Somebody just has to go add it. Wink

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sure we're all good enough to not use handicap against one another. I can go to -2 against most people offline.

I get them to play auto aim off and sight on. The autoaim hits the center of the character and not the head like I must.

The thing I hate the most isn't oddjob/Jaws or the characters but the fact the klobb stands out as a weapon when it shouldn't.

I don't know why the DD44 is considered a power weapon when the AR33 is better than it. Without looking there's probably an all weapons in multi patch here. And proper ammo.

Though after the original release of GE there's plenty of political correctness to go around.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: