ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

An PC version of PD\GE ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Mapping and Modelling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raijin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:57 pm    Post subject: An PC version of PD\GE ? Reply with quote Back to top

Long ago I think it is possible to make a version of PD \ GE for PC, not an emulation. We would have several advantages to this, such as larger maps, more players and perhaps a more stable online game. Possibilities are endless, even a co-op with 4 players.
(Using Google Translate, sorry bad english)

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: An PC version of PD\GE ? Reply with quote Back to top

Raijin wrote:
Long ago I think it is possible to make a version of PD \ GE for PC, not an emulation. We would have several advantages to this, such as larger maps, more players and perhaps a more stable online game. Possibilities are endless, even a co-op with 4 players.
(Using Google Translate, sorry bad english)

The only thing that ever even got close to being a Goldeneye PC, is a game called Goldeneye Source. This game been in the works quite some time now. And its pretty much near finish, Of course they said that they might not ever make a single player mode. None what so ever.

But there has been other PC Goldeneye games been in the makes, including a Perfect dark one. The goldeneye one never got as far as the Dam being model. The perfect Dark though, does not look disappointing. Sadly though, they lost all of there work. But they are working hard getting it all back together again.

Here two links to each one.

Goldeneye Source: http://www.moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source/downloads

Perfect Dark Remake: http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=6020&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

You already posted in the Perfect Dark one though, so you already know about that one. But its worth being mention and linked about.

Those are the only well known remakes I've seen so far that has not been given up.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A Perfect Dark Source actually existed at one point, but I recall it not being very good and, at the time I was playing it, development had long stopped.

Raijin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I already know these versions, I asked the question because it would be something more interesting identical to the original, this remake Perfect Dark looks good from what I read here on the forum.

ZEN_Ivan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dude I was thinking of the same thing too. :D

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome ,

+ that's a mighty avatar by the way

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GoldenEye Source is the most innovative and pc friendly mod of GE currently. I am making my last map for it and then it will have a multiplayer eqivalent of all 20 solo maps in multiplayer. Im running out of time but i am trying to get STREETS into beta in the next week or so

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Mapping and Modelling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: