ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Time Warp (non-kick desync) - anyone have a fix?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ffisk
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:29 pm    Post subject: Time Warp (non-kick desync) - anyone have a fix? Reply with quote Back to top

As a multiplayer game progresses I experience a "time warp" where my client displays the game correctly and no one desyncs, but what I see on the other players' screens is either (a) them running into a wall continuously, or (b) them frantically cycling through the game menu.

This is the way I appear to them on their screens, but I do not get dropped from the game.

What causes this, and is there a known fix?

AstroBomber
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey I remember you! I played a game of GoldenEye X with you, Hydro033, Sovietsniper, and some one else. You were in the kaillera servers. Be sure that you are playing in a stable Server. Odin's BSD server or an Unknown Serv0r are really great servers for Goldeneye007/Perfect Dark/GoldenEye X games. Sometimes this issue is caused by the servers themselves.

ffisk
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, that was us.

Have you been able to play on Unknown Serv0r lately? I have not been able to connect.

AstroBomber
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Unknown Serv0rs are servers that most of the time are temporary and then vanish for a period of time. It seems though as of now there are a few Unknown Serv0rs around. These are a few IP address you can put in to enter a few of them.

1) 199.101.98.242
2) 75.71.126.242
3) 96.35.39.81
4) 85.114.140.24
5) 188.165.235.204

Those are the Unknown Serv0rs up and running as of now. Be aware that they may come down at any time.

If you want more options for servers to play on I would recommend OdinBSD.net Arcade. That's where I play with all my other Goldeneye/GE:X friends regularly. You can also try Demon Cat Tribe although I have never had a Goldeneye game with anyone there myself.

Odin's Server IP: 108.166.185.124
Demon Cat Tribe: 216.52.143.190

Goodluck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: