ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

What happened to the Resource page?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jhirmer614
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: What happened to the Resource page? Reply with quote Back to top

I remember a long time ago on goldeneye vault that had a page showing all the models that have been finished, why was it closed?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

All project status is classified, so the page was taken down. We are treating it like the release of an all new game. You will have to wait until it's released Wink

zoinkity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't worry. They'll post up a gameplay preview article before release, showing maps, weapons, and characters along with a summary of the plot.

Of course, all of this will actually be beta content not accessible in the game, and the plot will vary wildly, and the gameplay will be completely different. Everyone's favorite character will not make an appearance, but part of one of his shoes will be visible in the image editor. His signature weapon will be remodeled at least twice before release to ensure the textures contort just enough to be visible to the player and nag at them.

This way you feel like you're buying GE all over again ;*)

MRKane

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So are members of the team being docked pay whenever they press the "delete" key just like rare did? Wink hehehe

Trevor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im sorry, I just had to lauph wildly at that. Laughing

yeah, we get docked for deleting things, we do alter things at least twice however we strive for perfection wherever possible, even with underwear.

his shoe... Shocked dam I knew I forgot to remind sub about that....

Trev

MRKane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think the thing I like the most is the [censored...] feature that [censored...] added. I think people will just love being able to [censored...] in the [censored...] level!

Jhirmer614
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Really???? All of that was added since. 2008 NO WAYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Jhirmer614
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It seems as though you can access a older version of the Resource page via the way back machine website. It's kinda cool to see how much was done in 2011, but I'm sure now it a long ways past of what we have already seen in the past.

Hopefully we can see some new progress soon!

https://web.archive.org/web/20111130210136/http://goldeneyevault.com/goldfinger64.php

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: