ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Signature not showing up or website link

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:43 am    Post subject: Signature not showing up or website link Reply with quote Back to top

Okay so uuuummm I guess one of the moderators we elected doesn't like me and like a CHILD has decided to block any signatures I try to add to my profile. Are you man enough to come forward and do I have to kiss your *ss to fix this or what?

BTW: It's RIDICULOUS I've been around this long and should even have to be going through something like this.

No respect I tell ya. No respect.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe because the lagged the page? Speaking of childish, this isn't a good way to confront said " moderator."

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PaRaDoX wrote:
Maybe because the lagged the page? Speaking of childish, this isn't a good way to confront said " moderator."

perhaps paradox however the point of doing it openly is to make a point of people abusing power

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm with Multi.. no silent grudge bullsh*t , no secrets Embarassed

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MultiplayerX wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:

perhaps paradox however the point of doing it openly is to make a point of people abusing power

Got a point there.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As far as I know, no one has done anything to your profile that would limit your abilities. Your signature is set to always show, and nothing says otherwise in the Administration Control Panel. While I don't know what is going on to prevent you from setting this up, I'm pretty confident in saying that a staff member of these boards is not the cause. Next time you plan to post one of these kinds of threads, get into contact with the right people before hand.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

zoinkity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Only thing I can think of is it is auto-smooshing away, or too large for it to include, or a filesize exception or something.

Have you tried setting a different signature? Will text show, or a small image, or a gif with a lower filesize? You know how debugging works. The closer to the root cause the faster debugging goes.

Rey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Signature not showing up or website link Reply with quote Back to top

MultiplayerX wrote:
Okay so uuuummm I guess one of the moderators we elected doesn't like me and like a CHILD has decided to block any signatures I try to add to my profile. Are you man enough to come forward and do I have to kiss your *ss to fix this or what?

BTW: It's RIDICULOUS I've been around this long and should even have to be going through something like this.

No respect I tell ya. No respect.

Yo X man calm down. Haha I'm not really sure On the signatures but, I do remember trying and once did not show up. I have tried to put some to but the site usually doesn't pick them up or they error out.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Might need to check your profile settings a bit more, I don't think a mod would change anything with out informing you first.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
As far as I know, no one has done anything to your profile that would limit your abilities. Your signature is set to always show, and nothing says otherwise in the Administration Control Panel. While I don't know what is going on to prevent you from setting this up, I'm pretty confident in saying that a staff member of these boards is not the cause. Next time you plan to post one of these kinds of threads, get into contact with the right people before hand.

ah...okay wreck thank you for the info that makes sense may just be a glitch or my browser

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: