ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Loading Issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:12 pm    Post subject: Loading Issues Reply with quote Back to top

This site along with Goldeneyevault I have been having problems loading. Sometimes won't load or the pages won't fully load. I spoke with other friends to see if they encounter the same problem and some said they have.
No one can tell me it's my computer cause I tried with every computer in my house. Which is like,6 of them. Just wanted to throw this out there.
I don't know how websites work. Worried this and vault may go down.

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been having the same issue with the Goldeneyevault as well. I don't remember since when, but it's been a while. It loads after refreshing once or twice.
I noticed this when I switched to chrome. I don't know if it's the same with firefox.

No issues with shootersforever forums, though.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am using Chrome and I have not experienced these issues specifically. I often refresh the forums and Goldeneye Vault has never seemingly given me an issue. Of course not to say that there might not be a problem of some sort that I simply haven't noticed.

Rey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have been using explorer and Firefox. They both seem to do the same thing.

zoinkity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Probably just heavy server load, either here or along the way. Refresh after a few minutes and it should be fine.

I'd guess along the way. Probably a lot of people sucking down video of the Olympics right now.

AstroBomber
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay Rey is right about this. Something is going on with the site. I couldn't get in earlier this afternoon. However, goldeneyevault seemed to be fine. I was expecting this board to be down until tuesday. Could it be what Zoinkity just said?

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am pretty late, but may as well mention that both Goldeneye Vault, and Shooters Forever been known to go down every once in a while. Way back then it went down every month or so. It seem to be much better this time around though.

zoinkity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, I remember back in the day we'd be offline at the end of every month due to bandwidth limitations. Ah, those were the days ;*)

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zoinkity wrote:
Oh, I remember back in the day we'd be offline at the end of every month due to bandwidth limitations. Ah, those were the days ;*)

Heh, that still happens sometimes too.

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hah, I'm having another frustrating problem, don't know if it has to do something with the other troubles? I have like during 3 days access to the forum, after that, it displays a server error or so during a month or two, and then I can visit again like before for a couple of days, then it errors, it goes on and on...
Well, yes, one of the reasons it's been a while since I showed up here. 'twill, anyways, probably take me a while to get back into the action. Also cause of different "life troubles" as well. But yeh, topic: I'm experiencing strange errors with this forum as well.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: WINDOWS UPDATES Reply with quote Back to top

I have this same issue with internet explorer. It's windows pathetic attempt to seduce you into updating your .net framework and using updates again. Your computer will become slower and slower and they will trick you into upgrading to another POS version of windows. Windows 7 is getting worse about updates crashing your pc etc, ETC. They think we are all bloody idiots. Just try check marking your .net framework and explorer updates. STAY AWAY from security updates. It's a method to WEARY you of your older OS. MultiX

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I couldn't acces the forums this morning. It was like that for 4 hours since I first tried until it finally connected.
Now pages take some time to load and navigating the forums is slow. I hope it gets better soon.

Anyone else had the same issue or was it just me?

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes indeed, this morning (same local time since Benelux and Spain=same time zone), I couldn't access the forum too. Everything seems to be fine now though, so I'll enjoy this moment, before that bloody error returns...
Edit: oh well, that was post #300

AstroBomber
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sogun, Silvereye I had the same issues this morning as well. I'm using firefox (primary browser) and went on IE (secondary) and so that the shootersforever main and then forums would load up on there after a while of having difficult times connection on IE as well. What I did on firefox was I deleted the shootersforever.com cookies only and closed>reopened firefox and went back on the main site and it loaded and the forums as well. I had to do this like 3/4 times this morning.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: