ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

**Air Force One: Top Zone Full Plane**
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:58 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: AttackShipX release with AF1X coming Reply with quote Back to top

Just about ready to release these two together. TRYING to fix some clipping issues on Attack Ship X but the model has some crappy surface texturing so I'm limited to the editor's ability to clip tri's on bad models Laughing AirForceOneX however is one BEAUTIFUL map. Either way they should both be a satisfying addition to the Perfect Dark Legacy Cool Multi

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MultiplayerX wrote:
Sorry Kerr Sad. I honestly have no more time to work on it at the moment. I have much BIGGER project to attend to. You can actually change the room numbers around a little bit in the editor yourself. Just load the ROM, select the 21990/39850. Go to SKEDAR CS. Hit the little box beside mp setup and save file to your desktop etc. Hit the box beside pads and save to desktop. Load up the level and switch to ROOM POSITIONS. Fly to room that has no RAIN. Write it down. Close window then in 21990/39850 look at DRAW ON TOP ROOMS section and select your room numbers and save new rom Wink

No, I'd rather leave it to the experts, as I'd only mess it up Crying or Very sad

Quote:

Please reply WHAT level has the wrong weather so i can fix that too. I thought I tested it unless the editor didn't save the action block when I changed it. Let me know. MultiX

OK. I've checked all of the levels from the two patches in this zip file;

MultiplayerX wrote:
Thanks again buddy for pointing that out! Here's a FIX. Warehouse has rain or snow choices. The rain block is a lot nicer with CHANGING rainfall amounts. It will get HEAVY at times and that pitter patter will flat out sound like a river! Wink I will be going back to the mod and updating ALL of the levels but right now I'm working on getting the Solo ones all looking good. Cool
Keep an eye out!

FIX: http://download847.mediafire.com/38mn8xtgmxmg/bc7hqus4cciht07/PD+weather+selector_normal+multis.zip

and everything is fine, except;

Problems with the rain patch
---------------------------------

1) Skedar - has no rain in main room (the room in the picture that I posted),

2) Warehouse - has snow in it instead of rain,

every other level has rain as it should.

Problems with the snow patch
---------------------------------

1) Every level except for the Warehouse has rain instead of snow, even though they all should have snow,

2) No weather in the main room of Skedar (i.e. no rain, even though it should be snow!).

I did recheck that I'd not used the rain patch by mistake, I think maybe you put the wrong xdelta file in the zip archive?

Quote:

HONESTLY do you really want me to stop this? Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EboFm9zVWSs

and this? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_x0PVC42WM

Of course not, I'm looking forward to playing it (I was disappointed that I could play the Extended Multi-Mod, since it's for Goldeneye, but since this is for PD it means I can play against the bots Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But please return to the weather in MP maps mod when you can, as it really is great (especially with the variable rain feature!).

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well crappie!! okay bro! I will return to it soon and send Subdrag the update. I was also going to mod 00Dark's All Solo's In Multi too. I think Attack Ships lifts need a fix too where he deleted an action block by mistake I THINK. I need to test it. I'm halfway through with SOLO MISSION snow and rain so I need to finish that first or I never will do to loss of interest. Laughing Some of the levels I had to delete action blocks so it doesn't snow instead of rain. Oh wow I wonder if they'd work together? Shocked that would be a cool concept SLEET!! Wink

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:33 am    Post subject: Oh WOW Reply with quote Back to top

Weather Selector

I just pmed Sub to take the file off VAULT for now. I really messed up. Saved the wrong ROM. NEW RULE / MULTIPLAYERX to HIMSELF....... Overwrite your ROM and don't use multiples for backups! That's what happened here. Laughing

**NOTE** BTW Kerr. Let's get this conversation back on to my LAB where I started it. This thread is specifically for the grand opening of Perfect Dark Extended's featured levels. Laughing Cool

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MultiplayerX wrote:
Well crappie!! okay bro! I will return to it soon and send Subdrag the update. I was also going to mod 00Dark's All Solo's In Multi too. I think Attack Ships lifts need a fix too where he deleted an action block by mistake I THINK. I need to test it. I'm halfway through with SOLO MISSION snow and rain so I need to finish that first or I never will do to loss of interest. Laughing Some of the levels I had to delete action blocks so it doesn't snow instead of rain. Oh wow I wonder if they'd work together? Shocked that would be a cool concept SLEET!! Wink

Solo levels in multi-player, with weather would be brilliant, please do that when you get the time.

MultiplayerX wrote:
**NOTE** BTW Kerr. Let's get this conversation back on to my LAB where I started it. This thread is specifically for the grand opening of Perfect Dark Extended's featured levels. Laughing Cool

OK mate, understood!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: