ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Official ShootersForever BackUp Site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:01 pm    Post subject: Official ShootersForever BackUp Site Reply with quote Back to top

** SEE BELOW **

Last edited by MultiplayerX on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:27 pm    Post subject: Official ShootersForever BackUp Site Reply with quote Back to top

Officially finished converting over codelegends to the shooters interface. A few things look different but should be clearer to READ things hopefully. I'm still tweaking the 800 different options for colors and text fonts. Laughing All moderators may resume their regular duties as if the site never went down. Wink Hope this helps everyone keep in touch. Please register as soon as possible so we can all have a back up board to check on. Wreck and Subdrag will be able to ADMIN with me if they wish. Multi

Click below to register

Last edited by MultiplayerX on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

AstroBomber
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Do you have a members list section on Codelegends forums? Can I join your forums?

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Of course you can join. BUT....PLEASE take that silly sig about Rey off to prove to me you are serious about CHANGING. You need to let things go and leave eachother alone. Everyone is welcome bro. The only enemy anyone makes with me is themselves Wink. There is a members list. Think it's called Members as just one word in the menu bar.

**NOTE** I have no issues with you but if you allow yourself to stir up stuff with crazy sigs etc I will suspend your account and give you ONE warning and after that it's bye bye Astrobomber Wink Cool . You know you can earn respect back by being good and respectful. Stop being so bossy about demanding hacks and attacking others when they have an opinion. Wink

Honestly I wish I could admin this baby when Wreck is away. I'd be fair to everyone. Sigh. I'm getting too old for this sh*t and Kane is right about shooters losing it's balance. A moderator or two need more ban ability. It's become HOSTILE because people are too busy to GOVERN this place with more quote "WORDS OF WISDOM". It's hard for Wreck because he's a busy cat working on the next GoldenEye X mod. I'd help admin if the community selected me I guess. Laughing I'd research ALL SIDES ti get all the facts before I started banning or suspending the wrong person.
Please remove your REY sig THEN join my site. It's just wrong. Leave him alone and let the man be at peace with his own stuff. Cool Multi

AstroBomber
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If Rey is a member of your forum I may not join. I rather distance myself from any activity he is involved in.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He is not a current member so be my guest. I will say I'm not taking sides from this point on. You mess with him and flame the boards you're banned. If he does it to you I'll ban him too. I'm not playing favorites. Just like here, these boards were never made to be a playground for hostility and drama. Wink

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:05 pm    Post subject: Update: Conversion Complete Reply with quote Back to top

Except for some minor changes, Code Legends is completely converted to the shootersforever skin. The interface is a little more polished and easier to read hopefully. Register for your BACKUP place when the boards go down here. Enjoy! Multi X

Click below to register

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Doesent look bad. My only question is how does the little "Shout out" box work. Is it like a live chat?

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Idk actually lol I removed it today and FINISHED adjusting everything. The interface feels really nice now. Worked all day on the 8 THOUSAND options panel Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: