ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

My Bad Week

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OmegaCop13
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:23 am    Post subject: My Bad Week Reply with quote Back to top

What a really bad way to start off the week. Yesterday and Today was a horrible, after loosing my friends due to suicidal tenancies i had, it ended me up getting suspended from school for the whole week, and no, it's not that I'm in trouble it's just that I was getting really bullied by a lot of older boys. Now my friends say that they all hate me after what I've done to myself. So it looks like I lost some of my friends, but now I need new friends from here. So i guess I'll be starting all over again in the new grade level in another school. I just can't be at the same school anymore, so let's see what will happen next week when I come back to school, I get the feeling that everyone will end up ignoring me. I just found out I lost over 5 friends out of 534 in total on Facebook. I'm gonna have to need some new friends. Crying or Very sad

Add me on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/john.p.gonzalez.3

OmegaCop13
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You guys can add me or no?

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry to hear about your troubles, mate, it sounds like you need to talk things through with someone you know well and trust totally.

By the way, sorry, but I'm not on Facebook (I never saw the point of social networking sites or Twitter etc) so I can't add you to my friend list.

Anyway, I hope things get better for you.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: My Bad Week Reply with quote Back to top

OmegaCop13 wrote:
What a really bad way to start off the week. Yesterday and Today was a horrible, after loosing my friends due to suicidal tenancies i had, it ended me up getting suspended from school for the whole week, and no, it's not that I'm in trouble it's just that I was getting really bullied by a lot of older boys. Now my friends say that they all hate me after what I've done to myself. So it looks like I lost some of my friends, but now I need new friends from here. So i guess I'll be starting all over again in the new grade level in another school. I just can't be at the same school anymore, so let's see what will happen next week when I come back to school, I get the feeling that everyone will end up ignoring me. I just found out I lost over 5 friends out of 534 in total on Facebook. I'm gonna have to need some new friends. Crying or Very sad

Add me on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/john.p.gonzalez.3

Hey ya got me Wink Don't sweat that stuff bro. IT GETS BETTER. I used to get picked on in school too. Jocks, etc. I was raised in a very peaceful and God fearing household. Only trouble is my parents taught me the OPPOSITE of what I should have done.

My advice:

#1 Bullying is illegal in most states now however that will not stop people from becoming them.

#2 Most bullies don't think that they are because it's a popularity thing in school. When they get married and GROW UP they will most likely forget any of who they hurt.

#3 School systems are oblivious nor really care much to stop things outside of the classroom. Mostly because it's all HEARSAY until there's some sort of physical or verbal proof.

#4 STAND UP YOURSELF and find a good martial art school. Whether your parents want you to resort to violence or not it's better to FIGHT than allow some dewds to make you feel like you should be afraid to come to school. It interrupts your ability to do good in your school work and concentrate!

#5 GOD created everyone with the SAME blood and body tissue. I hate having to resort to violenec but sometimes it's the only thing bullies respect. Even if you lose THAT'S OKAY. CHALLENGE THEM ANY DAY and don't let them see you are afraid to fight again for them to leave you the hell alone.

#6 Back to #5. I PROMISE if you get tired enough of being pushed around and allow yourself to be confident in who you are and not give a f*ck about STATUS or SOCIAL CLASS then you will become a very strong individual. Your parents are not going to like some of this advice but TRUST ME you get in one fight where you are mad enough to draw some blood from a bullies face then EVERYONE will respect you that you aren't WEAK or playing around. MAKE IT COUNT or then they will just say you can't fight etc.

#7 My general rule: Everyone knows I'm CRAZY and I'll run into a fist fight when someone insults me or talks sh*t. You have to get yourself comfortable enough to allow your fear to turn into anger and redirect it constructively.

Last: I'm telling you dewd you have to take a stand. No one will do it for you. And please don't allow your heart to become corrupted with hate and go on a school shooting. That's WEAK and you will be remembered as that WIMP that went on a rampage and shot up a school because everyone made fun of him. People don't care dewd. Those uuummm FRIENDS are not real friends. They LEFT and are not grieving over you so STOP tripping over them. you can get BETTER friends. PROMISE Wink

MRKane

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chin up dude, there are subverse ways through this:

I learnt pretty quickly that the education system is busted in regards to kids pushing around others - in that if you do it you'll be penalised substantially worse than they would be.

So...

If I could make a suggestion it'd be to read "The Art of War" which is up there in my "top 10 most life-changing things ever" - the principles contained within will teach you everything from how to effectively handle and manipulate confrontation through to making you a better programmer (FACT!).

That in mind, consider situations as a larger arrangement...for instance imagine how the powers to be would frown upon your bullies if they were the source of your issues?

Death and dying: It's actually really difficult to die, trust me, I've tried Wink. Could I recommend becoming a womaniser and party for a bit before you do? It's a lifestyle choice.

So...friends...I know a lot (A LOT) of people...I've only got about 5 actual friends. Every time someone pisses me off too much on FB it's time for them to go byebyes so they don't piss me off no more...even if that means becoming happily alone. Friends aren't a measure of life...everyone has a different measure - but mine is work and how many people I make happy in the day.

I hope that's helped, but your facebook account is suspended - you OK dude?

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YEH

The non-believers of equality are full oh CHIT .. do not spectate get out there

Build self.. what else must I type .. xfire me let us mic chat (on TS 'specially)

EDIT: Just read OP . What the f*ck is you sarcastic or in the RL ?

EDIT 2: MultiX you blew me away from #4 down !!! REAL

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wink See like I said FIGHT BACK and tell them to shut there f*cking mouth and if they bow up start swinging. It's the ONLY way you will ever have peace at school dewd. you have to send a MESSAGE that you are not afraid of ANYONE. I'd pick the biggest dewd in the group and just start punching him in the face. PICK THE LEADER and take him out and the rest will scatter. You have to send a message to THE WHOLE SCHOOL don't F*CK with Omegacop or he'll snap! Cool

MRKane

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well as much as I'm against violence...it worked for me.

BUT:

Don't do it in a situation where you're going to loose (falling back to the art of war here), and that either means not getting in more trouble than they'll get in. Don't be afraid to employ underhand tactics - we have things like dictaphones and cameras now that we never use to have and they fit easily into your pocket - I recorded hours of stories from my grandfather like that because he just wouldn't talk around recording devices.

Finally if you must, and really really must - break a few fingers (kids usually don't think about protecting their hands when they grab someone), scratch out some eyes. Nobody messes with a psycho.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MRKane wrote:
Well as much as I'm against violence...it worked for me.

BUT:

Don't do it in a situation where you're going to loose (falling back to the art of war here), and that either means not getting in more trouble than they'll get in. Don't be afraid to employ underhand tactics - we have things like dictaphones and cameras now that we never use to have and they fit easily into your pocket - I recorded hours of stories from my grandfather like that because he just wouldn't talk around recording devices.

Finally if you must, and really really must - break a few fingers (kids usually don't think about protecting their hands when they grab someone), scratch out some eyes. Nobody messes with a psycho.

Cool ha haaaa!!!!

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NUTTA cowardice no gats chatter here please Embarassed Even that nails yes considered a weap.. jus be real Omegar

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldn't be too concerned over Facebook "friends". Half of these people you barely see in the everyday, or might have met only once before. Hell, some are even just "virtual" characters who asked to be friended because you share a mutual friend and they want their friend list to be super-massive-long. Like some kind of online penis measuring contest. It's 80% garbage, 15% meaningful, and 5% arousing. I've turned down many a friend request, because I don't know who the hell these people are. Even some semi-distant family members (cousins, aunts, uncles) who have wanted my approval are still waiting for it. I don't talk to them in real life, so why do I want to bother reading their crap on my computer?

I don't necessarily agree with the whole violence as an answer for bullies motto. There are instances where it may be helpful to react in a way they relate to better... which is with your own smart-mouth comments, or a home-made lunch bag full of knuckle sandwiches (on multigrain). But only when you feel comfortable enough to resort to those tactics. The bully personality likes to run in packs, so dealing with one often times means there will be more waiting to back up their friend.

I can't tell you what to do. No one here really can. Some may have experienced their own misfortunes of youth, but everyone's is a personal journey. High school is either the best time in your life, or the absolute worst. I guess that means, at this point, it can only be an uphill ride. Keep your head on straight and you'll make it through.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck is right. And I did sort of go on a personal rant that may have come off a little strong Laughing . BUT....yes you do need to try to be peaceful about it AT FIRST but if they are physically pushing you then you will have to push back or the absolutely will not stop until you show them you are no longer afraid. You may also need to look at your own behavior and think if maybe you put off some vibe that draws people into bullying you, making fun, etc. There is a LINE between bullying and getting on someone's nerves so look at the way you talk to people or treat them too.

**Definition**Bullying is the use of force, threat, or coercion to abuse, intimidate, or aggressively impose domination over others. The behavior is often repeated and habitual. One essential prerequisite is the perception, by the bully or by others, of an imbalance of social or physical power. Behaviors used to assert such domination can include verbal harassment or threat, physical assault or coercion, and such acts may be directed repeatedly towards particular targets. Justifications and rationalizations for such behavior sometimes include differences of class, race, religion, gender, sexuality, appearance, behavior, body language, personality, reputation, lineage, strength, size or ability.[1][2] If bullying is done by a group, it is called mobbing.[3] "Targets" of bullying are also sometimes referred to as "victims" of bullying.

There is also a difference in handling VERBAL bullying. In that case you can simply tell them to p*ss off OR if they are making fun of you DO IT BACK and show them you are not afraid OR act like it doesn't bother you and maybe they'll stop. If they PHYSICALLY start touching you you're gonna have to fight back. PUNKS are that way generally because of some sort of power trip. These kind of dewds think they are really cool and taht's what makes them that way so you will only get them to leave you alone by removing yourself as the "helpless victim" and fight back. Even if you get beat up at first, start working out and taking some fighting classes and GET SOME RESPECT FOR YOURSELF. Wink This is a respect issue more than anything.

What everyone else on here has posted I agree with PARTIALLY but NO VIOLENCE at all is unrealistic. Cops can't do anything without proof so you are on your own and have to DEAL WITH IT or stop complaining about getting bullied. Wink

Maxout

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's easy to draw the conclusion that the laws don't always protect us. And technology can also do us disservice.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You make a good point Max. And I know not all cops are bad etc. Realistically though the underdog is getting sick of the JOCK and PREP mentality. The only way for the minority popularity groups to stop being picked on is to rise up and kick some *ss. Wink

I was one of these kids in school until high school. I can vouche for being left out for being too NICE of a guy. Letting people call me names and judge my clothes and how I act. "Sometimes we have to stand and FIGHT" ~ Xena Warrior Princess on "Chariots of War episode"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: