ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omegacop_jp
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:36 pm    Post subject: ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Reply with quote Back to top

I know we've seen a lot of ALS Ice Bucket Challenge videos all around social media. But what I'm thinking is that I think it's our turn, Evil or Very Mad to challange each other on Yotube, to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge! All of us! Embarassed Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Laughing

Lain
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why do I have a feeling I am going to be nominated? XD

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Am I the only one who thinks these challenges (ice bucket, stripping down in the snow and chugging a beer) are just plain stupid? I know it draws attention to charities and such, but some of these things people are doing is ridiculous. You certainly won't catch me doing any of it.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks these challenges (ice bucket, stripping down in the snow and chugging a beer) are just plain stupid? I know it draws attention to charities and such, but some of these things people are doing is ridiculous. You certainly won't catch me doing any of it.

Could not have said it better myself.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:

They're silly, but it really does raise an incredible amount of awareness, and has. Doing ridiculous things as part of the challenges are just people changing things up from the initial 'challenge' of dumping ice water on their head.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

People may be aware of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge because of all this social and television media coverage of random celebrities being doused in freezing cold water, but a large portion of those same people watching these videos posted online probably don't even know what ALS is, or what the money is contributing to. It's become less and less about the disease, and more and more about watching popstars, athletes and actors getting soaked.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: