ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Janus Syndicate vs. dataDyne Corporation
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which company's is more dangerous?
Janus Syndicate
53%
 53%  [ 17 ]
dataDyne Corp.
46%
 46%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 32

Saberier
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Janus Syndicate vs. dataDyne Corporation Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys!

I wanted to know from each of you guys which of the evil companies from both Goldeneye and Perfect Dark is better?

I think the Janus Syndicate is better as Alec/Janus himself was more ruthless than Trent Easton etc. Also Xenia puts up more of afight than Cassandra's female bodyguards. Razz Compared to Janus, the guys who hold dataDyne are wussies. They have to rely on an alien nation to control the world.

Cya!

GE/PD rules!!!

Galbadia Hotel for all your video game music needs: http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=16600

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trent is head of the NSA as you know so only a few other of Cassandra's guards had real skill.

I'd say they're both almost about the same with Datadyne being slightly better due to the newer weapons available if they used them properly.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

john lennon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I thought Janus was much better then Datadyne. Janus had an assortment of good weapons and I think they had some skill like in Control.

PerfectSim
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think Datadyne overall mainly because of their technology but they lack in leadership.Janus had way better people.Of course Janus didnt need alien help either.I'm just partial to Datadyne.PD4 ever!!!

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Janus is cool (I played the game of GE in I was young, so I didn't know Janus much), but dataDyne Corp. makes all the alien action in the game.

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Janus is a busniess corporation so some of their guards didn't seem as well-trained as a crack Janus troop with a hat who can take two or three blows to the head.

A Russian troop seems stronger too. I'm not comparing time difference. I shouldn't have compared weapons either.

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ill have 2 vote dataDyne cause there accuracy is extremely good on some levels as well as their reaction speed. dataDyne's troops own on CI defense cause they got shields, and really freakin good accuracy and reaction speed. damn, they must have trained for that attack several times!!!! thats how much they hate the CI. what this all means is that the dataDyne corp is pretty freakin evil if they would ruthlessly attack the CI. cheers for the dataDyne corp!!!! oh and 1 more thing: i own those dataDyne troops in the CI defense. yep thats how good i am. lol!! ive also beaten the aztec complex from GE on 00 agent difficulty in only 3 tries. lol!!

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'd say Janus

becasue they are stationed in russia with all the nuclear weapons and bombs.And Datadyne is abucnh of soilders so yeah

Janus

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had thought it was the Skedar Fanatics who attacked the Carrington Institute, no? Because they also captured Cassandra DeVries, head of dataDyne. The Skedar were fed up with their continued failure, so they decided to take action on their own. They rallied up the humans who were devoted to them, equipped them with shields and advanced weaponry, sent them in on a ship set to self-destruct, then attempted to kill all members of the Institute staff. It was a suicide mission. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I thought it went.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Maxout

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, this is it. Janus and Datadyne are equally dangerous at different time frames.

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

janus

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Janus isn't as dangerous since datadyne is working with some serious alien power. But Janus is far cooler.

Dangerousd777
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would believe Janus.

I didn't really play Perfect Dark or get that far... and to tell the truth I don't really have the game, nor the adapter so playing is difficult and tedious anyways.

Janus is cool, They walk around in black suits and stuff wearing sunglasses with double klobbs, not that klobbs are cool (being the weakest weapons in the game), Anyways the ones with RCP-90s were real badasses, Still not afraid though.

Janus doesn't really give up at any cost, Did you see Trevelyan running down the cradle shooting you and he had his guards trying to kill you also, Even when the chase was near the end he still tried to eliminate you, Although if you got him in time you won.

OMG it's Janus, Load your guns and get ready to fire, and don't waste bullets on dead bodies either.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jac6
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Janus when I was smaller ( 8 or 9 ) I always thought was a person.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There are similars and differences between Janus Syndicate and dD corporation, it is the affiliation, weapons, and the management.

In Janus Syndicate, it uses drug traffic (in Depot), has a Lienz Cossak (train) having links with russian government and army via Ourumov to control a part of Russia and steal Goldeneye in Severnaya to control the world. Their weapons are powerfull like ZMG (9mm), Phantom, RCP-90, AR33 and automatic shotguns (I think it comes from Janus). This syndicate has a man on the head of the organisation, with special forces, jungle comando and marines, using the russian army like russian soldiers and infantry. And their goal is to control the world via a satelite to destroy cities.

In dataDyne, it seems this corporation is an ordinary enterprise but in reality, there are many strange things like a secret lab on the underground from the building, secret technology, plots against opponents (mainly Carrington), plans to take control many "strange" things (Pelagic II), has secret quarters (G5 Building). Their weapon are similar of our weapon of today like magnum and LX but as the game is in 2023, there are more sophisticated weapon with a second function like Dragon, Super Dragon, CMP150, K7 avenger, Shotgun, Devastator and Rocket Launcher. In the organisation, there is a woman on the head and she reaches the power to smash any opponents on her way. She uses American government , G5 corporation and Skedars. First, via Trent Easton (NSA) to convince the president to loan Pelagic II to dD, and make experiments on Elvis and his aliens (Area 51). G5 Corporation gives protection from their guards and their SWAT to dD and its allies to plot. And Skedars, they are used to have their technologies for dD to take the world and to be more powerful.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: