ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

James Bond Villain Richard Kiel aka Jaws Dies at 74

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omegacop_jp
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:38 pm    Post subject: James Bond Villain Richard Kiel aka Jaws Dies at 74 Reply with quote Back to top

Richard Kiel, the 7-foot-2 actor who played Jaws, the James Bond villain with the teeth of steel, died Wednesday, according to TMZ. He was 74. Kiel broke his leg last week and was in a hospital in Fresno, Calif., a family member told the website.

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014/sep/11/richard-kiel-jaws-actor-from-james-bond-dead-at-74-reports

Rest in peace.

Was he the only villain to repeat in a Bond movie? That tells you how iconic he was.

Recently Ourumov and now Jaws. What a bad streak. Crying or Very sad

acceptable67

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, definitely a bad streak we have going. Now I'm wondering the correlation between breaking a leg and death... Exclamation

MRKane

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was wondering about the injury also - seems odd that a broken bone would kill someone - I use to work in a rest home and we had 90+ year olds breaking bones a couple of times a year - I wonder if that was the only reported injury...

zoinkity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wagering a guess, either died from shock or a blood clot. Both are potentially fatal side-effects of breaking a limb. Depending on the type of break it's also possible to rupture an artery, but without more specifics it's really impossible to say.

Rey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At least they were able to interview him with the making of the movies he was in. He is definitely one of my favorite James Bond characters. Also, Wow I knew he was tall but 7'2! They say giants don't live long but he sure did. At least to me. Anyone know how old he was in the movies he played.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dog that's like average last I read 7'4 if I even remember ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCFiNWMJ4wg

RIP

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jaws was featured in two Bond flicks and multiple video games. And even if he only spoke one line of dialogue during that time, his facial expressions told a lot more than words ever could. One of the most classic henchmen in cinematic history.

Kiel was also great in the Adam Sandler movie Happy Gilmore.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: