ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

++STOLEN's DEATH FAQ++ **1964 60FPS**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:18 pm    Post subject: ++STOLEN's DEATH FAQ++ **1964 60FPS** Reply with quote Back to top

To clear up any B.S. that anyone thinks happened to STOLEN or that his tools are laced with VIRUSES etc etc. THIS IS 100% not true. I have met people that were CLOSE friends with him in GE SOURCE and he went by the name of LAGGY in there. Stolen is no longer with us and out of RESPECT for the man please read this post as TRUTH coming from MultiplayerX. Wink I was not a fan of the Project 64 2.0 stuff but his 60fps 1964 emulator was never released with ANY viruses. ANYTHING downloaded that contains them is someone altering the original folder because they did not like him. Please post your condolences to whatever site you find honoring his creations. RIP Stolen ole boy and RESPECT to the tools you made for GE. ~ MultiplayerX

**NOTE** Any of you that are flaming this guy or trolling all over his name out of SPITE or SUSPICION need to please STOP. Peace!!!!

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What exactly is the story behind his death? And I would like to know what else he contributed to the community(Honestly I'm just curious since I don't know him).

Condolences to his family and everyone else that he was dear to.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Even the GE / PD Editor directly from the Vault used to warn some people that the zip contained a virus, which it obviously never did. Unfortunately this false information can spread around, scaring people from downloading themself. It also can cause newer users to have a negative opinion of the creator. Seems as though poor Stolen found this situation to be right on his doorstep.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I used to speak to him about his development, and he's sent me his source for his Multiplayer client. He even told me prior that he was a 'noob coder', and while his code looked good, I took his word for it. I felt it seemed very unlikely that he would put viruses in his own applications, so it does not surprise me that what I felt is true.

This is a loss to the community, but we can't be responsible for his own personal affairs or feelings. While we may be able to offer a little morale, there are more professional places (hotlines) to get further help, and I recommend they be taken.

Rey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PaRaDoX wrote:
What exactly is the story behind his death? And I would like to know what else he contributed to the community(Honestly I'm just curious since I don't know him).

Maybe I read it wrong but X did not mean he physically died.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rey wrote:

Alrighty then.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I honestly see no reason why this topic even exist. But in all honesty, I still hold true to what I said a few days ago in the other topic. I can't simply believe stolen has passed away. And if he has then well we all hope he in a better place then. He is quite a lost to the community and will be missed.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rey wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:

Quote:
Stolen is no longer with us and out of RESPECT for the man please read this post as TRUTH coming from MultiplayerX.

Quote:
Please post your condolences to whatever site you find honoring his creations. RIP Stolen ole boy and RESPECT to the tools you made for GE.

Multi was just defending the supposed viruses in his work.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: ++STOLEN's DEATH FAQ++ **1964 60FPS** Reply with quote Back to top

MultiplayerX wrote:
Stolen is no longer with us and out of RESPECT for the man please read this post as TRUTH coming from MultiplayerX. Wink

STOLEN is DECEASED. That is why he no longer posts on shooters anymore.
:"(

RIP Stolen bro!

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WTF stolen got another avatar 0.o

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: