ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GE-X 5d-beta Patch Released! @ 01-29-15
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Animations all in! TH126 has also got his first cut of the trailer done. I'll be sending him another patch and some newer graphics tomorrow. Things important to do on my list for this release are almost zero. I have other stuff listed, but that can wait for now. Stay tuned!

CrashOveride
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so is this our christmas present?

still yay! Razz

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wohoo we will stay tuned Very Happy
Alec: Fate

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Animations all in! TH126 has also got his first cut of the trailer done. I'll be sending him another patch and some newer graphics tomorrow. Things important to do on my list for this release are almost zero. I have other stuff listed, but that can wait for now. Stay tuned!

Thanks for all the work done and for keeping us updated. Very excited about that !

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@Wreck
You wouldn't happen to have every development screenshot of GE:X you've ever uploaded would you? I'd like to make an image archive for all the development progress of GE:X but it appears that most if not all of the images you've posted are broken. If you still had any of the images could you send them to me via pm on here? Thanks man!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If GE Master figures out the FTP stuff, I can make them available - if they wouldn't be straight away. I can connect and upload to the new FTP, but I have no idea where to find the files online.

Quick update: I improved the watch face on the watch laser. It's still not perfect, but at least you can now see the icons. I might have to revisit this one down the road.

Added one more Christmas treat. I felt like it needed that extra thing to bring it all together.

Just trying to finish up the last few things, then get ready for public release.

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright thanks, I hope we can get that problem fixed up so I can throw them up on my archive.

Jhirmer614
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm crossing my fingers it's Austin Powers and the Dr Evil model Razz

killedbyurmom
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can't wait! Some things money can't buy Very Happy

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pavarini is still tinkering with the KF7 reload, and these are the two newest. Be interested to see if there is a preference...

https://a.uguu.se/lAIrtTfajj6F_1.mp4
https://a.uguu.se/l6YdpBQOqHLT_new.mp4

The first is very similar to the Dragon reload. The other is customized. Obviously right now the first "suits" the others a bit better, but pay more attention to each. One thing that does bug me a little with many PD reloads, is the left arm. It seems to come out from the left side of the screen, rather than down to the left. That is still represented in the first clip. His second has the left arm in a much better position. He added more of a weighted feeling since his previous custom reload. It fits in with the Klobb and ZMG reloads better than the other current two handed weapons. Pavarini could make similar adjustments with those others, so a similar style remains. This is a decision for the good of the mod, and not just to keep a current consistency with PDs reloads. Feelings? Oh, and these changes won't delay the release. They would come afterward.

It's quite funny you ask for Austin Powers and Dr. Evil characters, as Goldmember is playing in the background! Razz

Last edited by Wreck on Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

killedbyurmom
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was thinking the same about the first reload animation, Wreck. The arm kinda swings out to much..Looked ok on the Dragon because there was a bigger frame on the gun. I like the second customized animation better.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I swapped out the second video clip with a newer one, featuring an updated custom reload. I am definitely liking it, as it takes up less on screen room (between the left arm and gun model), has a nice pace to it (not frantic, but also not calm), and reacts well to the magazine being inserted. I must applaud Pavarini for his perfectionist attitude toward getting the best out of every weapon. A lot of people would be happy with what was already done.

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I gotta say that the second one is the perfect mid-ground between the boring realistic one and the Dragon animation. I vote for the second one, although I have a question.

@Pav
Since it's extremely difficult to get an AK mag in perfectly is there any way that one end of the mag is inserted followed by the other with a click noise followed by the slap sound we have now? So he sticks one side of the mag in first with a click followed by the other side with a satisfying slap sound to show that the mag is firmly inserted? Wouldn't have to be too advanced or dramatic, just something subtle.

It isn't completely necessary since the second animation is really good but it would be nice to see a different take on it.

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, I'm glad you like this version.

Ah yes that's a good idea. I'll go through and find a sound that can support the slap.

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pavarini wrote:
Thanks, I'm glad you like this version.

Ah yes that's a good idea. I'll go through and find a sound that can support the slap.

Well I was thinking of an animation and a sound instead of just a sound change. If you weren't going to make the animation I suggested then I'd be fine with the slap we have now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 58 of 60

Jump to: