ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GE-X 5d-beta Patch Released! @ 01-29-15
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Archives 1F is the normal Archives level from the mission campaign, but only the bottom floor. It has been optimized to use less polygons, and additional routes created to allow players more ways to get around the map.

Dam will not be present in any form for the next patch. It will be the only level absent this time around. It is a large level (too large once rescaled to 1.0), with a mess of portals, and special visibility commands that may not be supported in PD. One day, we will tackle it head on.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished up all the warehouse lights for Depot. Went a little quicker reusing the same seven light scheme for each. Just had to get the right rotations, shift into place, then colour to match the wall texture. I won't get around to lighting anywhere else until a later date.

Received a PM from Pavarini earlier today. He's hard at work on the animations, and showed me a preview of the RC-P90. It's pretty slick, and will fit in with the PD animations very well. He hopes to have a few more ready soon. That will be an excellent update for this upcoming release.

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any chance we can get a teaser for the new animations like a video or something?

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Renegadist wrote:
Any chance we can get a teaser for the new animations like a video or something?

Here is a sneak peek at the new RC-P90 animation. webm mp4 gif

Fillerthefreak
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@pavarini

That's some really smooth animation. Feels very PD, too.

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Holy crap that's a good animation and it fits so well as Filler said. How are the other ones like the Phantom and the D5K coming along?

MRKane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's no walk in the park! It's seriously impressive!

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pavarini pardon off-topic but what's up with sugoi.vidyagam.es , justs hosts for a short while ? LOL @ tha waybackmachine really on top of everything now .. sheesh

Thundera8589
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow Pavarini managed to get that thing working nicely. I compared it to how it was before and it's a nice smooth improvement. Love that the RC-P90 is held firm and correctly as well.

How far has the slappers come this time around? Will we get a teaser/trailer video with the other animations before a release?

QuaidShot
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pavarini wrote:
The Renegadist wrote:

Here is a sneak peek at the new RC-P90 animation. webm mp4 gif

Wow, great work you done there!
Is this played on the "1964" 60 FPS Emulator?

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks everyone.

@The Renegadist The DK5 and Phantom will be completed soon™

@mistamontiel vidyagam.es is blocked by some firewalls, mirroring on archive.org is a way to get around that

@Thundera8589 They are done and that is up to wreck

@QuaidShot Yes

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Been doing more work on Depot. Fixing many issues with portals and clipping, especially with getting on the train. It's very close to being back up to par with the original game, and even has some additional adjustments to hopefully improve aesthetics. Will be a nice update over the most recent patch version.

killedbyurmom
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I recently watched a video where Bond went nuts on the ending cutscene of Depot and several hundred rounds into the train ceiling. Oh, and that was after he killed the other guard and shot about a hundred rounds into him. Pretty entertaining. Haha

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm lovin' the pictures showing the transition from streets to depot, fantastic detail i cant wait to see all the missions up and running with these upgrades, keep up the great work wreck its looking awesome! Very Happy
https://www.twitch.tv/00action

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have some ideas regarding the coop partners. It may depend on whether or not we can move them in an action block, if they each have their own ID's. If they indeed do, and can be relocated to a new pad when the stage begins, that will help tremendously. I mean, they must get moved in Deep Sea when P1 uses a teleportal, right? Perhaps something is there, unless they just spawn them back in within proximity to P1 again. I may take a gander tomorrow, and try the GameShark codes killedbyurmom posted a few pages ago in GE-X missions. I have thoughts on possible start point expansions for coop mode, as well.

Oh, and there is a secret in Depot. All's I'm saying. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 27 of 60

Jump to: