ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GE-X 5d-beta Patch Released! @ 01-29-15
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The latest recharge animation of the KF7 is incredible, and still better thanks to the idea of The Renegadist.

I agree with AL64inthedark. I also spent a lot of time playing PD and GEX, and even then I do not remember any behavior like getting stuck somewhere. Will be that only the Hackers have the eyes to see this kind of thing that many people do not see lol. That means that most users or fans are not able to realize these things. I think that if the patches were removed without correcting these things, even then we would not realize these problems. Sometimes I see too much concern in these things and it may be unnecessary. You can say that this is one of the most perfect mods I've seen in N64, and in mods of other games if it is possible to find more glitches in sight.

The time becomes eternal with me waiting for this patch, which I feel I have to prove it. Merry Christmas.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Offhand, the only time I can remember seeing a sim get stuck is in the Ravine, it's always the same place, one occasionally gets stuck running into the wall (and constantly doing the running animation). I play in the Ravine a lot (often against eight bots, with two or three teams and me the only human) it's one of my favourite levels, and even so it's only happened maybe less than half a dozen times.

On the Ravine, the case can sometimes disappear too (if you're playing that mode, of course) but I think that's a well known bug.

I've not seen the sims get stuck (or anything disappear due to a glitch in Goldeneye X.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The sims get stuck in this part in back zone [gif]. Has it been fixed?

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@Pav
Would you consider making the mag more angled when going in because as it stands now the meg looks flat going in meaning there isn't a need for the click.

killedbyurmom
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Sims are buggy in Perfect Dark. I remember we played in complex and they would all (about 8 sims) gather in one room. I'm sure there are still problems in GEX but from what I can tell the Sims are greatly improved.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have noticed some odd behaviour in the "Quad" area of the Facility backzone, too. I am not entirely sure why. I think I may need to redo Rare's original AI path network in there a bit, and also adjust clipping on the slanted wall beams that raise up to the ceilings. I'll make a note of it for the future.

Unfortunately I won't be having the newest KF7 reload in. I had some issues that I could not figure out, and didn't have the time or patience to deal with. Too many other little things need doing that I can't overlook. The prior reload he showed will remain, and his newest added in afterward, once we work out the issues.

Hehe, if you think I haven't tried multiple methods of blocking people and Sims from going through the backs of ramps, I have.. many times. My most recent method "worked", until I saw Sims had somehow managed to get trapped underneath them. Perfect for humans, but hated by Sims. GE and PD are very different when it comes down to clipping, so trying to compare them together is like apples and... bananas. Razz

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Only hours away from release...
Hope you've all been good little boys and girls. Wink

It may become available on the Vault website before making the announcement here, so be sure to check out there, as well.

Last edited by Wreck on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dylan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So excited Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Thanks a lot Wreck and all for your hard work! My N64 will be gettin' pretty hot today!!!!

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I assume we'll have an in-depth change log of all the changes? I always love reading those.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Of course!

Patch is up right now. Goodbye old thread, we'll miss you... Smile

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We couldn't reach the 64 pages. Oh well, who cares. Let's play Smile

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good times we had here, time to move on.

Thundera8589
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well we reached a feat which is over 50 pages in a time span of nearly 2 years!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60
Page 60 of 60

Jump to: