ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

G. Vault Website Layout,Terms+Info = SHAT!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilenceHarmsYourEars
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PaRaDoX wrote:
EternallyAries wrote:

It's a good post and you said what needed to be said, I ain't thinking of it as a "troll" post either. You felt the need to share what you need to share.

That's the thing, to me he came of as an obnoxious c unt.
Now if he worded things better and in a more mature way(and not give off the vibe that he's attacking us) I would not have given a damn.

But I am attacking you, and 1 or 2 other of the responses.

I'm attacking everything you hold dear and sacred. And if you don't respond in a proper manner - you get attacked worse.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YEH

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SilenceHarmsYourEars wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:
EternallyAries wrote:

It's a good post and you said what needed to be said, I ain't thinking of it as a "troll" post either. You felt the need to share what you need to share.

That's the thing, to me he came of as an obnoxious c unt.
Now if he worded things better and in a more mature way(and not give off the vibe that he's attacking us) I would not have given a damn.

I'm attacking everything you hold dear and sacred. And if you don't respond in a proper manner - you get attacked worse.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something. Are you implying that you are above the other members in this forum, as far as seniority goes? It's time to step off the high-horse. I cannot even fathom how you can rational that last sentence. With that said, I wouldn't count on you lasting here much longer with that pretentious disrespectful attitude and I am baffled that SubDrag let you walk all over him with your explicit comments toward his site design.

In response to your earlier reply toward my comment, 'site' obviously is implying site design and layout. I'm not sure how you got confused on that. I suppose you wanted to get the last word?

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I see little to no reason to post this SilenceHarmsYourEars. Posting this is just unreal and not even needed at all.

Shootersforever does not allow threats to other forum members.

I still don't get why you feel like doing this at all. It feels like you have some sort of issue with the community more then an issue with the websites. Obviously, I'd like to ask you about how skilled you are at creating websites and I would also like to see proof of this. After all you said.

"Well I do web design bubba so, I could help out there if you like to some degree. I could certainly make it a lot more "logical" if you like. Let me know if you're interested. Most people probably won't notice the difference but, those who pay attention to details will be happier."

Sounds like you know "Some" skills at editing and designing webpages. Rolling Eyes But ain't that possible for Subdrag to do that himself with little to no effort? Why would you even be asking to be able to have access to editing his Goldeneye Vault website. It's like your asking for the key to the vault and want full control over what it looks like and what needs to be added and remove and fixed. You obviously have little to no reason to ask Subdrag to give administrator rights to you. No matter how nice you act. I don't get why some people though out the years on this forums feel the need to ask such a thing. And I can think quite a few users on this forums who got banned over the following week for doing thing what you are doing. Of course what you have done is just minor from what others has done over the pass few years.

You need to get your head on straight SilentHormsYourEars. Because this is simply just ridicules. We are a well respected community of modders, Coders, model designers who has show our experience over the years to bring happy Goldeneye/Perfect Dark fans new and exciting mods. And keep this game alive.

You have done nothing more but complain over the silly tiny things about a old website that bothers Only you and nobody else have cared about it but you till now. You need to get off your almighty chair and get over yourself. You are no more then the same like the rest of us. You can continue to throw out these threats and useless unmanner post to other users on the forums. But in the end it just leads you to a brick wall with nothing better to do but threaten users here.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ acceptable & Ariel: Amen

Rey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Look in this matter I can say so much right now but if I was able I would have closed/locked up this thread all ready since you exposed your ignorance. Trust me, I knew your intentions as soon as I got done reading. Why I was the first to respond.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going to do us all a favour and lock this thread. It's obvious that things are leading down a bad road here, and I don't want to see matters escalate. If the original poster, SilenceHarmsYourEars, would like to discuss the matter of the Vault's layout design and other information listed there, I'm sure SubDrag would be open to hearing some ideas and suggestions. You can either contact him through PM's on these forums, or via e-mail.

If anyone brings the issues within this thread back up, it will be dealt with by the staff. Thank you.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: