ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Mario Kart 64 Battle Royale
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zoinkity

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Texture replacement:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fe1x4t49c9r2fn0/MarioKart64-Jimgs.zip

I wrote it for SCD from romhacking.net. Apparently the Nintendo logo shouldn't have been changed.

MRKane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You know I recall saying to someone "what's the bet that Zoinkity already knows the answer?" hehehehe. Such a tiny python script too! Thanks a heap for that!

I've not had time to do any tinkering recently with summer happening down our hemisphere so might be a little more sparse on the water...but winter will happen again so never hurts to keep an ear out Wink

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ENGLISH:

Hello. these are some of the code I would like to see in this game.

-a code in which the number of Bombs on a circuit multiply to get so each race is an obstacle both for all game modes GP, VS and battle.
- Great would be another code for GP mode to play against runners Bombs or CPU transoformar Bombs.
-the able to handle a Bomb in any game mode as a character.

and now here my occurrences of items and weapons codes:

- To put Mlutiple item-box or as if they were like the item Multiple-Bananna.
-power Triple Blue-Shell.
-Get the CPU to handle other items that can handle human players, for example:
   - That can handle red, green and blue shells.
   - They can also manage three items as human players, such as Multiple Bannana.

SPANISH:

hola. estos son algunos de los codigos que me gustaria ver en este juego.

-un codigo en el que se multiplicaran el numero de Bombs en un circuito para conseguir asi que cada carrera sea una carrera de obstaculos, tanto para todos los modos de juego GP,VS y battle.
- seria genial otro codigo para el modo GP para poder jugar contra corredores Bombs, o bien transoformar la CPU en Bombs.
-el poder manejar un Bomb en cualquier modo de juego como un personaje mas.

y ahora aqui mis ocurrencias sobre codigos de items y armas:

- poder poner Mlutiple item-box como si fueran o al igual que el item Multiple-Bananna.
-poder Triple Blue-Shell.
-conseguir que la CPU pueda manejar el resto de items que pueden manejar los jugadores humanos, por ejemplo:
- que puedan manejar conchas rojas, verdes y azules.
- que puedan manejar tambien los triple items como los jugadores humanos, por ejemplo el Multiple Bannana.

MRKane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I did look for more details on the bomb as players (including on character selection) but it feels like a backwards little addition to the game and I very quickly got lost amongst the code.

The weapon selection code seems to go through a numbered block when they're assigned to players. I could find the selection random numbers, and follow them through to where they're assigned but couldn't much change the behaviour (I was thinking of dropping bombs as a weapon, as well as making it so that players in battle who were still bombs could activate collected items). I got as far as finding the trigger block but couldn't find where it was disabled for bomb characters (it'll be a jump, but I just couldn't find it).

There's a good chance that someone smarter than me could do these things, but I'm not smart enough I'm afraid! hehehehe

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ENGLISH:

what I want is to find some codes that someone might have to increase the difficulty and make MK64 more fun than it is already, so I asked about codes for the CPU to use "Multiple-Item". would also be interested in codes that can increase the difficulty of the game, I know some old codes for that but the only thing I get to them is to have stuck behind me to the CPU, which is a code that increases the difficulty but not exactly what I want, you maybe a good code for that would be able to put the difficult way 2Player-GP-GP in 1player way, what I mean is to find a code that increases dificultas for 1player-GP mode.

perhaps more code tried to look long and still not get it the power to make Player-3 and-4 player can play in the GP mode. anyway I wonder is it not possible to put the remaining 4 peronsajes in VS mode for that drive the CPU or console mode 3-Player or 4-Player? I say this because maybe this question has not been thus raised.

I think there was a time when many codes were made and had a lot of creativity to make and very buneas ideas, but failed to create any time GameShark codes for all N64 games overall.

SPANISH:

lo que busco es encontrar algunos codigos que alguien pueda tener para aumentar la dificultad y hacer mas divertido MK64 de lo que ya es, por eso yo preguntaba sobre codigos para que la CPU pueda usar "Multiple-Item". tambien estaria interesado en codigos que puedan aumentar la dificultad del juego, conozco algunos codigos viejos para eso pero lo unico que consigo con ellos es tener pegados detras de mi a la CPU , lo cual es un codigo que aumenta la dificultad pero no es exactamente lo que quiero, quizas un buen codigo para eso seria poder poner la dificultad del modo 2Player-GP en el modo 1Player-GP, lo que quiero decir es encontrar un codigo que aumente la dificultas para el modo 1Player-GP.

el codigo quizas mas intentado de buscar durante mucho tiempo y aun sin conseguir sea el poder hacer que Player-3 y Player-4 puedan jugar en el modo GP. de todas formas yo me pregunto ¿ no es posible poner los 4 peronsajes restantes en el modo VS para que los maneje la CPU o la consola en el modo 3-Player o 4-Player ?, digo esto por que quizas esta pregunta no se haya planteado de esta forma.

pienso que hubo un tiempo en que se hicieron muchos codigos y habia mucha creatividad para hacerlos y muy buneas ideas, pero se dejaron de crear codigos gameshark hace algun tiempo para todos los videojuegos en general de N64.

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I found some very useful gamesharck codes:

Widescreen for any amount of players
D00DC533 0000
81150148 3FDF
D00DC533 0001
81150148 4060
D00DC533 0003
81150148 3FDF
D00DC533 0004
81150148 3FDF

Also some force 60 fps hacks. You'll have to hit F4 in Project 64 to uncheck "Limit FPS". That means the game will run 200% of its original speed. The pace is fixed but the music and sounds aren't so use it at your convenience. Also, be sure "Sync game to audio" is unchecked in the Audio Plugin options.
Combining these codes into one doesn't work, but you can apply all of them at the same time. If you are using Glide64 you must uncheck "Read every frame (slow!)" in the Emulation Settings tab. That means the TV screens in some tracks won't show anything. If you are using the new GlideN64 you can have both 60 fps and TV screens. However, this plugin doesn't emulate some noise effects and the menus look awful.

60 fps while playing 1P
810015C4 240F
810015C6 0001
810015C8 240F
810015CA 0001

60 fps while playing 2P
81001A38 2409
81001A3A 0001
81001A3C 2409
81001A3E 0001

60 fps while playing 3P and 4P
81001C90 240A
81001C92 0001
81001C94 240A
81001C96 0001

I have requested a "No bombs in VS mode" code. I hope someone can pull it off.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: