ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Animation Import
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:36 am    Post subject: Animation Import Reply with quote Back to top

Hi shootersforever. For the past 2 weeks I have helped subdrag get the animation editor working. Animations can now be imported into goldeneye provided the rig is correct. When I have a stable pipeline I will provide a step by step tutorial for ge and pd. For now, here is a wip animation I created today https://i.imgur.com/xGAruf8.gif

zoinkity

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great job!

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That is very impressive!

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very exciting info and gif. Good job guys !

I did a quick search about endorphin. The company stopped distributing apparently...
The soft seem kinda good actually, from what I've read on wikipedia.

MRKane

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very very impressive!!!

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks great, good job you guys.

Trevor

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunatly the Image (Non-Animated?) does not show any significant change, prahaps you posted the wrong one?

If I were to post an image like that I would have a complex pose, say somebody with 1 hand up standing on 1 leg (as this does not exist in GE), then show the same pose in editor then show the pose ingame.

What you have is Arms out > Arms out > Standing Normal...??? To me it shows that your pose didnt work ingame.

sorry if that is wrong, its just what I saw.

Trev

EDIT:

OHHH wow OK, I downloaded the image and now it looks awsome!

Well done!

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not notice the .gif extension ..? lol

VERY awesome work !!!! New anims for GE007 and PD woooo !!!!!

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the complement guys.
@Trevor - You're correct. The rig when I made that gif did not have arm or wrist rotation. I've redone the rig and it now supports arm and wrist rotation. As for pd, subdrag and I are working on that. XSI isn't importing pd's animations correctly for some reason.
I have to go, but here is something I was working on to test the rigging. The timing of the jump could have been improved... http://i.imgur.com/NW849KE.gifv http://i.imgur.com/VFqhNPH.gifv

HackBond

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pavarini wrote:
I have to go, but here is something I was working on to test the rigging. The timing of the jump could have been improved... http://i.imgur.com/NW849KE.gifv http://i.imgur.com/VFqhNPH.gifv

Haha, imagine seeing that when you first got the game.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is rather interesting, good job guys!

Spyster wrote:
pavarini wrote:

Haha, imagine seeing that when you first got the game.

"All those missions....for nothing!?"

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you geniuses found out how the game handle things like the sound that are played when some animation are displayed.

For example : if animation (put your hands up in the air) then play sound (Please don't shoot). So we could be as creative as creativity allow us to be.

Fillerthefreak
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is Perfect Dark anim support in progress yet? I could mind doing some custom reload anims for some kicks.

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's in the latest beta version but you should wait until subdrag figures out the StaticKineState issue. He recently added a webm render feature to the ge animation editor which is great to test out animations.

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Amazing job, guys. Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: