ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Pavarini's Tutorials

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Pavarini's Tutorials Reply with quote Back to top

This thread is to index the current tutorials I've made in the subforum.

1) How to import Endorphin animations
2) How to create a character
3) How to increase MIDI limits

If you have any questions for these tutorials please post them in their associated threads, thanks.

Last edited by pavarini on Sat May 27, 2017 3:20 pm; edited 28 times in total

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think maybe need your new files, the old ones I had don't work with the new scripting, etc. They appear to be down.

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, looks like the host has shut down. I've updated the ge kit. It includes a guard with a AK47 model and improved endorphin scene files. The scripts have been updated.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pavarini, do you have any progress to report on how well the obj2an8 bvh works versus the XSI conversion, and if it is suitable, from Endorphin?

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bvh export works as expected. I am learning how to rig within blender so I will be able to give people the option to use blender retargeting. I will have something to show next week or the week after.

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Importing the bvh files obj2an8 creates is not blender friendly, so blender instructions will be put on hold for now. I've created a bug report on the blender bug tracker so this issue will eventually be followed up https://developer.blender.org/T45621

Edit: Bug has be fixed, now awaiting review https://developer.blender.org/D1317

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just a small update. I was having some problems with out of memory and bigger models (like levels), so I created a 64-bit version of Obj2An8 also that is compatible with the editor.

Now you have to install either, from zip, (new paths) the path is now bin\x32\Release or bin\x64\Release.

Also, you will need to copy over the appropriate FBX DLLs, to match your version you are using to the right folders, so either grab from:
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\FBX\FbxSdk\2013.1\lib\vs2008\x86
or
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\FBX\FbxSdk\2013.1\lib\vs2008\x64

If you use the wrong dll of FBX sdk (ie 32-bit with 64-bit, or vice versa), you will get a 0xc000007b error when starting the program.

For the layman, basically if you have 64-bit windows, use the 64-bit version to have access to more memory (but you also can use the 32-bit), and if you are on a 32-bit OS, you must use the 32-bit version.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: