ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

AR34 Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omegacop_jp
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:18 am    Post subject: AR34 Help Reply with quote Back to top

Well I'm getting close. Anybody has any idea how I can fix this? Kinda seems funny though. Embarassed How I started, is I went to PD Editor and exported the ar34 obj by clicking on [Export Whole Model obj]. And that's where I started. At GE Editor, I opened the model editor and went to Gun 0E Gfnp90Z (0E RC-P90). From there, I clicked on [Import Whole obj if already added textures.] After that, I saved the ROM and tested it. In the game when I picked up the RC-P90, the model remained the same, except for the burst when I fire the gun. The AR34 model doesn't show unless I fire the gun.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunately it's not that simple. The guns are stored using different hierarchies, so it's a bit of manipulation first before can import. It seems like it might've imported into a muzzle flash there, so that's why only shows on fire. Also, the matrix commands may be different between games.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: