ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Best settings for playing GoldenEye/Perfect Dark
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:21 am    Post subject: Best settings for playing GoldenEye/Perfect Dark Reply with quote Back to top

Who can tell me witch Emulator and plugins are the best for playing GE/PD ?

Would be great to fix this on the top Smile

Sincerely - DF Ank 1, the lost man xD
Alec: Fate

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HackBond

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you don't believe the whole virus thing (which I don't), Stolen's 1964 modification would be the best bet. Add that along with Glide Final and you're set.

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What virus thing ?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

btw - Every Link is down, and even google can´t help

HackBond

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some people starting saying that the Mouse Injector for his 1964 program included some sort of virus, keylogger or whatever. People have scanned that thing multiple times and have found nothing.

Anyway, I could upload my copy of the program for you.
EDIT: http://bit.ly/1WaVcVI

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, and thats the reason i havent a Antivirus ^^- And my Computer is at least over 5 years old, and still remains

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've used Stolen's mouse injector and 1964 package for years, on my PC and laptop, and it's NEVER caused any problems, be it file damage, key-logging, or anything. I've seen several anti-virus programs flag it as infected, but they are always general suspicions that could (and I'm convinced are) be false estimates, rather than a genuine identification of a specific piece of malicious code.

DF Ank1 wrote:
Well, and thats the reason i havent a Antivirus ^^- And my Computer is at least over 5 years old, and still remains

You can leave your front door open for five years and not get burgled, but you're taking a real risk. You really should install an anti-virus program - I recommend both Avast! (https://www.avast.com) and malwarebytes anti-malware (https://www.malwarebytes.org/), as they can coexist together, both have free versions (for home use), and both are very good indeed.

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, i have an Mac, and so i decided to not get a antivirus.
I play GoldenEye over Parallels Desktop.

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The 1964 Bundle is great, but when i apply a ips. Its very slowly (specially when many Enemies appears) - What can i do against that? (I´, just playing the GoldenEyeHardMOde ^^

Trevor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"the Mouse Injector for his 1964 program included some sort of virus, keylogger "

There is a reason Anit-Vir software detects this... can anyone guess?

It does include a keylogger, allbeit a mouselogger which it in turn transfers to the emulator.

So, in this example, while the Anti-Vir software is right, its not malicious, and therefor not a threat.

Trev

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And so waht can i do to make the rom faster with this 1964 Bundle? Its very Slowly, and i tried so many things in the settings, and nothing works Sad

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This really sucks. Even not the original GoldenEye rom is normal. Always around 30fps

HackBond

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't touched the emu in ages, so I don't know what I may/may not have done to it

anyway, may aswell stick the PJ64 and Glide if it's not working

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am using the bundle from here (pomf link) and I've yet to encounter any slow downs. What plugin are you using?

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I´m using
:
glide64 final date my 8 2012
azimer hle audio v.056 wip2
nrage direct input 8 v2 1.80a

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: