ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Turok 1/Armorines - Analog Controls Modification ROM Hack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldyz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:

I've never tried Armorines before, nor looked at any video footage. Might be worth a try, and if I hate the controls, at least there is another option open now.

i recommend Armorines to you, 2 player mode is great if you can find a teammate.

mistamontiel wrote:
Doom 1 2 and the 2 xpacks ported to N64 !?

64doombuilder ..? Embarassed

I have the IWADs , how does one make use of

EDIT: Just place them in wadfiles and then run the batch .bat file =}

I tried to see if it would use others like Chex3 lol but wouldn't

This was two years ago ? I've been missing out !

I wonder if there is any project attempting to extract the Doom versions found for the XBLA releases - those support 4 player split-screen modes coop is blast to play , but they would definetely be of better use on my N64 than in the 360

SubDrag wrote:
Haha, I wondered if there were people who were the opposite, stuff like, man I hate GoldenEye and Perfect Dark controls, I hope someone will fix it, Turok controls are all the rage. I don't think those games support Turok style, but I'm not certain.

PD has turok style controls, i cant remember if GE does - well, dual analogue modes are more like turok anyway.

Please check you inbox Subdrag.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag, (or anyone else) if you're still interested in altering Doom's (the PC version port) controller scheme then the author has updated the archive to include everything needed to get it to work:

https://github.com/jnmartin84/64doom

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I thought he added analog controls himself to his source and ability button remap?

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
I thought he added analog controls himself to his source and ability button remap?

No, I've just asked him, and he replied a couple of minutes ago (on the release thread at: http://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=1886, saying "It isn't a priority, just a would-be-nice for the future. I finally pushed all of the previously missing dependencies, that's as far as I'm going with that."

If you don't have time to look at it, then fair enough, but if you do get bored over Christmas, and want a new N64 hacking project, then please consider this. Ideally with a control scheme like I mention at:

http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=6906&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30#top

oldyz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings, i used to have the files for this post saves, but now they are gone, the links for them on the Goldeneye vault are not working a far as i know, and cant find thei version on the new N64 vault

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: