ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Am I the only one who went to Nintendo to switch my PD game?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Am I the only one who went to Nintendo to switch my PD game? Reply with quote Back to top

The dreaded 3 player warehouse glitch meant Nintendo would replace the PD game of yours. They didn't really tell anyone, which makes me wonder am I the only one who knew about this and the only one who switched to get a different version PD??

Maxout

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When did you do this? How did you like Washington, I don't know if you come down here much, but I liked this pizza I had at this place in Canada we visited when I was in the single digits. I felt a difference by being there when I visited.

I haven't gone to Nintendo directly, but back to the Toy's R Us where we had to return a glitch in Lufia 2 where it gave you very high stats. Pretty normal glitch at the time. I hope they are able to help you and I'm sure they have a crack team who can fix all your gaming needs.

Three player glitch?? I always had four controller so my ability to have all that caused me to miss out on it. It was either me and someone else or too many people over.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

The Extremist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The glitch happened to me once on a rental copy.

One of the rooms started flickering in rainbow colours, then it froze. Pretty strange.

Last edited by The Extremist on Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can still trade for a better Perfect Dark?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The bug was that the game would just freeze and not let you play 3 player Warehouse. I don't know Nintendo's return policy now, or perhaps later versions of PD are the 1.2 version without the warehouse glitch.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: