ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Now if we could only find a way to.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldyz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:13 am    Post subject: Now if we could only find a way to..... Reply with quote Back to top

Copy and paste the original gameplay, targetting, and Ai of the original game.....

Unreal Engine showcase so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc4R2A7xkPU

Goldeneye source VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdpMqs-K7go

goldeneye source is nice but i miss the rareware game-play mechanics, especially the semi-lightgun targetting.

Last edited by oldyz on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, that looks great. Some areas do seem bare, and could do with more textures, and the colours look a little washed out (maybe due to the video capturing software) but it's very impressive.

Uufje
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This video was copied/stolen (with very bad quality too) from the GoldenEye: Source official page. So, it's not in Unreal Engine as the description specifies, so I have no idea what the uploader wants to achieve with this.

oldyz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Indeed apologies - i did notice the ugly quality of the video tho

i gotta admit that source and unreal engines at simple glance seem similar -

updated the first post with an Unreal engine video ,but unlike those unreal engine Ocarina of time remakes, there is no downloadable demo , nor gameplay so far as far is i know....

Happy Harry
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh man that looks so good! i didn't even know their was a multiplayer remake. too bad their isnt any multiplayer though

G14Classified
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love the graphics and the expanded level design of Goldeneye source, it is superb. Unfortunately I hate the engine it is running on, the gameplay seems rough and unrefined.

If only the mechanics could be tweaked like the original game.

Entropy Soldier
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What about the GE:S gameplay do you feel could be improved? I've played it quite a bit myself so at this point I'm kind of used to how it is. A new perspective on these things could be a huge asset to the team working on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: