ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GE-X 5e Patch Released! @ 12-24-16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Every realistic person know that James Bond will live forever, and that he will be black and gay too, at least once each. Smile

Thundera8589
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah and then 20 years from now he will be a transgender midget who will use both men and womens bathrooms.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Better not change the subject, let's talk about GoldenEye X and its advances

Visit my youtube channel:
Johnny Thunder: The Revenger

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

TheMaskedMutant
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fassbender would make an excllent Bond and honestly would perfer to see him than Craig in Goldeneye X and The Bond Movies

Anyway back on topic:

You could have The MI6 Mission from The World is Not Enough ported into Goldeneye X and yeah have it that Mi6 is face against the last of Janus Forces and Bond has to rescue Hostages, Activate The Security and defeat the troops

Then there could be the "Lost" mission set between Jungle and Control
What was it called Perimetre? maybe that be made

or there could be Citadel a Duel Like mission against Mayday & Oddjob to finally have them used in a mission

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trevor wrote:

For those who think of Bond as a codename then they wont care what build/colour bond is.

I think the film producers deliberately tried to kill off that fan theory when, in Skyfall, they showed Bond's parent's grave with their surname as Bond.

Although you could argue that James Bond is a codename, and that the Bond in Skyfall had actually been born with the name James Bond too. A massive coincidence which would be quite hard to accept, but movie logic has been stretched much thinner than that.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's odd how sometimes 007 introduces himself as James Bond, and yet other times he uses a different name. I think he used two in A View To A Kill. James St. John Smythe, comes to mind. I suppose if Bond is his birth name, that MI6 probably has the capability of protecting his identity. Still, it seems the evil villains end up discovering who he is quite frequently.

The MI6 mission I had in mind was more closely based on the virtual reality training scenario featured in Die Another Day. But, we still require our MI6 HQ be built for both the training grounds and bonus mission.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ummm... It is true

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just wanted to update that the reload time decrease for the shotguns is a welcome adjustment. It feels way less frustrating now, without really looking any different from before. Pavarini managed to cut down on frames that drug the animation out longer than it needed to be. The Simulant reloads were also reduced to closely match.

Conquerallmusic
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:42 am    Post subject: Great progress Reply with quote Back to top

I just wanted to say it has been a pleasure to see all the updates that are being made. I have been slaying my copy of GEX with my brother. It is refreshing to have some new maps, and the simulant teams, and all the customizations for matches. You have breathed new life it an oldie but a goodie and you are doing it in all the right ways as far as I am concerned.

It is also great to hear people's comments and suggestions. I can't stress how cool this project is. Great work team GEX.

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

On behalf of the GE:X team we're happy you've enjoyed the update Conquerallmusic.

Hopefully our next update will not take as long Laughing

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am anxious to know more new things of GoldenEye X!!!

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Currently I am working on my first real custom mission for GoldenEye. The Q-Lab Test mission was something quick I had thrown together when the Visual Editor was being released. This new mission, using a normal GE background, is a full level. Hopefully it turns out to be enjoyable for players of all skill levels.

Also, I will be moving before May, so I have a lot of things to deal with coming up.

Between those two things, GoldenEye X progress on my end will be slowed down.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Currently I am working on my first real custom mission for GoldenEye. The Q-Lab Test mission was something quick I had thrown together when the Visual Editor was being released. This new mission, using a normal GE background, is a full level. Hopefully it turns out to be enjoyable for players of all skill levels.

Also, I will be moving before May, so I have a lot of things to deal with coming up.

Between those two things, GoldenEye X progress on my end will be slowed down.

Will you be releasing a new Goldeneye X version in the near future, containing the new characters and any changes from the last version, or do you plan to release the next version in a year or so? I'd love to see another version in the next couple of months, of course, but yearly versions (sort of, as has been mostly the case so far) are still great, and if you could aim that at Christmas then it's something to look forward to.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

An update patch should be coming over the next few months. Definitely not a year from the recent release. It will address some issues, replace some animations with newer versions, add the Platinum Gun to multiplayer, and hopefully some other fun bonuses. We'll also see about getting another mission up and running.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ohhh YEEAAAHHHH!!! GoldenEye X, THERE WE GO!

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 30 of 64

Jump to: