ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GE-X 5e Patch Released! @ 12-24-16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New shotgun animations. https://qt.vidyagam.es/SdwxeEq.mp4

Last edited by pavarini on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Fillerthefreak
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@pavarini

Thank goodness you changed the pump animation, never liked how it covered the whole screen in PD (I think it was to hide the fact they never animated the pump sliding?). I feel like the pump slide should push everything back a bit, though.

I also had a (horridly unfinished) Phantom animation I made that I gave up, so I'll post the last WIP I had before porting it over the GE:Source model.

Has anyone ever made a pack for the GE:X models and animations? As it'd help me animate within limits, somewhat.

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why are we suddenly changing up all the animations, I happen to like PD's shotgun firing animation.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pavarini wrote:
New shotgun animations. https://qt.vidyagam.es/SdwxeEq.mp4

Fillerthefreak wrote:
@pavarini

Thank goodness you changed the pump animation, never liked how it covered the whole screen in PD (I think it was to hide the fact they never animated the pump sliding?). I feel like the pump slide should push everything back a bit, though.

I also had a (horridly unfinished) Phantom animation I made that I gave up, so I'll post the last WIP I had before porting it over the GE:Source model.

Has anyone ever made a pack for the GE:X models and animations? As it'd help me animate within limits, somewhat.

Pavarini you have done something unique, the new recharge of the shotgun, and Fillerthefreack, you gave an original idea of ​​the ammo recharge of the Phantom, you are very innovative ideas for GoldenEye X !!!

Visit my youtube channel:
Johnny Thunder: The Revenger

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That animation of the shotgun is well done for sure.
Can't really tell the difference, I would have to see both to really know. I thought the original looked awesome with the PD shotgun, but I remember I didn't liked the shotgun at the moment in GEX. Dunno why...

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I asked about changing the Shotgun firing animation. I felt the original from PD was a little overdramatic, and covered over much of the screen while it happens. It wasn't until I actually ran around in Egypt using the Shotgun myself that I really liked the updated animation more. I feel it's more James Bond and less Sarah Connor.

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was wondering today, to have an idea of the popularity of GEX, how many time it was dowloaded. Hope it gets the attention it deserve.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The type of shotgun ammunition recharge is very original, it makes a big difference with the ammunition recharge of the Perfect Dark Shotgun

Visit my youtube channel:
Johnny Thunder: The Revenger

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AL64inthedark wrote:
I was wondering today, to have an idea of the popularity of GEX, how many time it was dowloaded. Hope it gets the attention it deserve.

The GE:X download page has been viewed approx. 22228 times since 5e release, as for the downloads we don't know the exact number.

Last edited by pavarini on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Curious where you got that figure from? The "Clicks" on the Vault download page are just for whenever the page is loaded / refreshed. Is there a way to measure the actual downloads?

There is also RomHacking.net, ModDB, and various other forums where it's been shared (sometimes pre-patched by other people). Though I have fallen behind in keeping some places up-to-date.

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My mistake I assumed clicks = downloads. I got that number by comparing the current clicks to the one before 5e was released.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I thought the same thing before, myself. An actual download counter would have been neat, but maybe harder to setup.

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sound decent for that short period. I can only hope it will works until the end (all solo campaign playable), and then once finished, a more ambitious promotional campaign could be launch (we can all participate and talk about it in various places).

CrashOveride
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fillerthefreak wrote:
@pavarini

I love this kind of reload. It looks professional and well made.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've started adding lights to Silo. The fuel rooms should be done, and brand new dome lights have been included in the hallways that lead up to the first fuel room. I tried to mimic the few beta shots that exist. But since that was a sprite, and these are 3D models, it will have a slightly different look. Plus, no casting light texture. These will use the coronas, so no need for the extra detail. They add an extra ten polygons each. There won't be quite as many around as the beta shots showed (in some areas there were double), as the additional polygons could start to have an impact. I think it's coming out well so far. I will share a few images soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 34 of 64

Jump to: