ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GE-X 5e Patch Released! @ 12-24-16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fillerthefreak
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hm... If that's out of the question, would replacing the PD cheat weapons with some GF64 ones work? As I know some could be simple model swaps, not sure of the others.

The reason why I suggested this is because we've seen PD weapons over and over again, and seeing the GF64 would would fit a tad better with the game's universe, and would be generally more redeeming as a cheat unlock due to being new content.

Thundera8589
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, going to go a little off topic here. I was just wondering how come Icicle Pyramid doesn't have a function for the ice in the center to break when shot at? PD has Grid in Combat Simulator where the walkway floor breaks when shot at. Breaking the ice in the center of the stage seems to be a really cool function and idea if you ask me. Why was this never thought of or taken into consideration?

Trevor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At present the Ice is BG, to make it breakable it would need to be made from the window object PwindowZ.

Trev

Thundera8589
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That would be cool to change it into that and make it look like ice instead of glass.
I mean not the whole center flooring needs to break just the middle part and the rest could remain unbreakable.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Part of the issue is the AI Path Network. In Grid, I am pretty sure that the AI does not purposely use the glass. I would have to look at it again in Visual, but I believe the network goes around the outside areas, and not across the glass. In Icicle Pyramid, the ice bridge is a mandatory travel location, which connects different sections of the map together. Should it be broken, it could not only confuse the Simulants, but also destroy the connecting path for players to use. Sims can't process "this path is currently cut off", so they'd keep dropping over the edges like Lemmings.

Thundera8589
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck what about the opposite! Make the parts that connect breakable and leave the center unbreakable?

dillonEh
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fillerthefreak wrote:
Hm... If that's out of the question, would replacing the PD cheat weapons with some GF64 ones work? As I know some could be simple model swaps, not sure of the others.

The reason why I suggested this is because we've seen PD weapons over and over again, and seeing the GF64 would would fit a tad better with the game's universe, and would be generally more redeeming as a cheat unlock due to being new content.

Would love this. I never used the "futuristic weapons" in my GE:X matches because I've used them a million times in PD, but changing them to contemporary weapons would rejuvenate my interest. Nobody likes an "ideas guy", but replacing the Seeker with something akin to TWINE's Sentinel rocket launcher would be ideal, imo.

Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The seeker is already replaced as far as I am aware, it should be the FIM-92 Stinger (fictionally modified to target an infra-red laser or heat signature of a person)

Trev

dillonEh
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome. Can't wait to see it! Cool

killedbyurmom
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet! (Seeker replacement) Can't wait!

Thundera8589
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wait so the seeker was removed from GE-X completely?

Fillerthefreak
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Been thinking on how the PD cheat weapons could be replaced with GF64 ones, I think these are the best replacements?

Falcon 2 > PPK?
Magsec > 1911?
CMP > Thompson?
RC-P120 > M14?
K7 Avenger > M1 Carbine?
AR34 > Uzi/MP40?
PD Sniper > AR7?

Lazlo52
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If we're getting rid of the PD weapons, then their replacements better have good reload animations! That's all I have to say.

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Reload animations as of now. https://files.catbox.moe/v0oebf.mp4

I've given all animations to Wreck. When he has made new weapon rigs I can animate them.

The Renegadist wrote:
I'm buying you a beer when these are done.

Edit: If you're not old enough then I'm buying you an Apple Juice box.

Still waiting for that beer Razz

MRKane

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice! I can't wait to try it out!

How much has the new "assembling" of model details in the editor helped in your work here?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 50 of 64

Jump to: