ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Insert Scenery 00/27 Object to GEE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garabuyo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject: Insert Scenery 00/27 Object to GEE Reply with quote Back to top

Hi to everybody. This is mi 1ST post and sorry if I do any mistake (specially in English Language because I am from Spain).

I am developing an important Project (I finished and tested the scenery the last week) Rolling Eyes and I need to define some scenery objects but I Do not know to do it.

I need to make this:

name.obj + name.mtl + textures [Deled 3D editor for example] -> Goldeneye Editor (Scenery Objects Type 00 or 27 Object.

I did an helicopter and some objects for a Kitchen (Oven, crockery, etc)

Thanks in advance. Regards.

Cool

http://bf4stats.com:8601/ps4/Garabuyo

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Check out tools - edit model, after opening visual editor.

Garabuyo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
Check out tools - edit model, after opening visual editor.

Is this the correct tool?

This tool hide respect the Windows toolbar I show it with a picture :

The intention is substitute useless objetcs (like those)

with my objects but I do not know to use this menu because it has many options.

Thank you very much Subdrrag.

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I did just this for Project: GoldenEye - I exported the PP7 model and injected it over the borg placeholder item for the Gold PP7. In this case, I would think it would work similar...you would want to find the object you want to overwrite and inject it into your .rom. There might be some other stuff you would have to change.
- Mt. Hochkonig
- TBA

Garabuyo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

connery as bond wrote:
I did just this for Project: GoldenEye - I exported the PP7 model and injected it over the borg placeholder item for the Gold PP7. In this case, I would think it would work similar...you would want to find the object you want to overwrite and inject it into your .rom. There might be some other stuff you would have to change.

Thank you connery as bond for your time and your explanation. I need learn from step by step explanation as possible for make 00/27 customs objects.

Some options of the model tool are hiden by the Windows toolbar. The possible reason is that I use Windows 10 instead better old versions but I do not how resolve this problem.

Thank you in advance. Regards.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Might be a silly question, but are you selecting the object model which you want to replace (such as the borg crate in the Objects list = 0057 Pborg_crateZ), and clicking the "Edit" button directly underneath it? That should open up more of the options. If that does not help, I am not sure what the problem might be.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can you increase your desktop resolution? You can use scrollbar to go down though.

Basically edit a model, click a displaylist, and import from obj.

Garabuyo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
Can you increase your desktop resolution? You can use scrollbar to go down though.

Basically edit a model, click a displaylist, and import from obj.

Hi again. In my case the scrollbar does not runs (Nothing ) and I have the maximun resolution (1366 x 768) in screen configuration and graphical options (In both places I have the same configuration).

This occurs with model editor only.

Thank you very much in advance. Very Happy

Garabuyo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Might be a silly question, but are you selecting the object model which you want to replace (such as the borg crate in the Objects list = 0057 Pborg_crateZ), and clicking the "Edit" button directly underneath it? That should open up more of the options. If that does not help, I am not sure what the problem might be.

I have a problem with the model editor window and I have hide importants options. I have Windows 10.

Thank you Wreck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: