ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

K.I.L.L.E.R. vs Vendetta: Expanded Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't say publicly as piracy is against the forums. Download the trial and see if it works on your system, it only works with a 64 bit OS.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I'll try, thank you

Visit my youtube channel:
Johnny Thunder: The Revenger

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It seems that it does not come to the case to download XSI softimage, I already try it everywhere and no, nothing. I will continue using '' Blender '', if I find a solution

One thing, when using the Visual Editor, the textures of the face are fine, but when playing the emulator, it's distorted, I'm not sure why

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Disable mipmaps for face textures, there is not enough texture memory for mipmaps.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pavarini wrote:
Disable mipmaps for face textures, there is not enough texture memory for mipmaps.

and how I do it?

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In the visual editor, right click one of the face textures and go to select triangles > select all of same texture. Right click on the select triangles and then click replace triangle/group texture/details. Click the no mipmaps checkbox and click OK. Do this for all of the face textures.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Click the no mipmaps checkbox

In which part of the '' replace triangle / group texture / details '' is this? Is that I do not see the option of that

locked?

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are you using the latest beta copy?

Last edited by pavarini on Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I already did, thanks for the help!

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello again, I'll tell you something new:

Joseph Franco will now have the face of Roger Moore, as it appears in the photo of the multiplayer

Samantha Williams now if she brings her long hair

The levels are in different chronological order of the original game

But I have a problem, the Freighter level (Frigate) has a very ugly lag, the level is very slow and the level replaces Cradle, some suggestion or help

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Could be too many objects or enemies. Do all the doors close room portals when they are shut? That can have a big affect on framerate. Best to keep as much of the level unloaded until needed, by doors closing portals. Not sure how memory allocations may play into framerate performance.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Frigate level was grafted to the Cradle level to replace it, delete the consoles with screens and replace them with the same console with keyboard, the level has an ugly lag that when you see other graphs of the level, well, here are some photos...

normal grafics

Gun barrel looks transparent

The door looks normal, but ...

When you change the angle, the door disappears

Here is a possible evidence of why the level is delayed, so happened with the mod 'Ginez Silvo: The Adventure Continues'

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ladies and gentlemen, I announce that my mod will have awesome changes! There will no longer be a military tank at the Aerodrome (Runway) level and the Highway (Streets) level, now open a Jeep to give it a personal touch! But I need help from the Freighter level (Frigate) that replaces Cradle

There is a serious, serious problem, when shooting on the jeep, near the Jeep, in the room where the Jeep is, the game is crash, I do not understand why !? (i use the ''Rideable Jeep by Mark Kane http://www.goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=157)

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny Thunder wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, I announce that my mod will have awesome changes! There will no longer be a military tank at the Aerodrome (Runway) level and the Highway (Streets) level, now open a Jeep to give it a personal touch! But I need help from the Freighter level (Frigate) that replaces Cradle

There is a serious, serious problem, when shooting on the jeep, near the Jeep, in the room where the Jeep is, the game is crash, I do not understand why !? (i use the ''Rideable Jeep by Mark Kane http://www.goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=157)

Johnny, I'm sorry to say this, but your copying attitude in regards to level design is troubling me. In the past, it already became clear you directly took many assets from other creators without crediting them and acting as if they were your own ideas (initially, at least, since you admitted it later). The YouTube comment I once posted as a reply to your 'boasting' also caused you to quickly admit that you should have given a lot more credit to other creators than you initially did. (somewhere in the comment section of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGohPyyJWSU)

Now, you "coincidentally" speak of including the driveable JEEP in your project to give it some 'personal touch', but this is an idea I already brought up on June 18th, in the topic 'Neo Genesis' that I created to ask questions about my own project.

Heck, you even talk about the same bug I already mentioned in my topic on June 19th (the fact that the game freezes when a gun is fired from the jeep). You might even have used the patch I very recently posted in 'Neo genesis', for all I know. Maybe that bug is even exclusive to my patch alone. (I'll investigate this later, maybe we could ask MRKane?)

I'm fine with you taking inspiration from other creators, but you shouldn't call it an 'awesome change' and speak of 'personal touch' like that without, for instance, crediting MRKane, who created the driveable jeep model. Unless you created a jeep model yourself that has the same bug, which is unlikely, but possible.
EDIT: I just saw you credited MRKane at the end of your message, so this is fine, my apologies. The fact that I brought up the very same idea a few days ago still makes it a strange coincidence that you plan to use the same idea though.

I can't stop you from doing something like this, of course, but I still would recommend for you to pay more attention to crediting other creators. The moderators are free to look into this as well, if they feel it is necessary.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the information SilverEye, I thought that you were going to add a driving bike instead of a Jeep, I did not know, but thanks for telling me, I'd better add a drivable bike, and of course, I'll credit Mark Kane for his work, Thing, I have mild autism

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: