ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

K.I.L.L.E.R. vs Vendetta: Expanded Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Someone can help me ?, I've been days late in this level and I do not know why it looks like this! Can someone tell me what to do or what ?! I passed my mod via PM and he tells me he has or what? I need to know, I have to publish this mod before August 25 of this year, to make the 20th anniversary of GoldenEye 64

Visit my youtube channel:
Johnny Thunder: The Revenger

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We also still haven't figured out the shooting-from-a-vehicle-freezes-the-game-bug either, have we?

Anyway, I'm not sure what causes the explosion to be so messed up (could just be your level exceeding the texture limits), but the issue with the walls seems to have to do with sky settings - I THINK so, at least. When I replaced various levels for my Alfredo Lamberra project, I noticed that some walls become translucent when you get really close to them. For example, in my 'Banlieue' level (Statue), you could glance through the actual statues if you got close enough.

This might just be a guess though, but I think it has to do with the Frigate level having 'different' sky settings compared to Cradle, due to Frigate being an 'inside' level. For example, Frigate doesn't have settings such as "far fog, near fog, max obj vis", while Cradle DOES have these settings. I believe these settings affect the wall interaction as well.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was trying to solve this problem, but I did not find any solution, already delete some objects of the level itself, but it is still very slow, like 10 fps, maybe SubDrag or Wreck or Zoinkity know the solution or give me some suggestions, Thing, I do not know why the 1964 Carnivous edition emulator playing ALL the levels are very very slow (25 - 55 fps), WHY?

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Set overclock to stock, use a less system intensive video plugin such as Jabo. If it's still slow set to counter factor 3 by press CTRL+3 during.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Question, how can I add a song in .wav format to the GoldenEye game, like what Lampost did in his DoakEye 64 mod at the Cuba level, in the credits? Why try it and it takes a lot to load it!

Ah by the way guys, I do not need that help anymore, I already did it and it sounds good, thanks ... MY MOD IS ALREADY READY, just missing a few details !!...

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have had problems in the Freighter level (Frigate replaces Cradle) and has an ugly lag, I tried to fix it and I could not find a solution

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but isn't cradle hardcoded to show all rooms?

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pavarini wrote:
I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but isn't cradle hardcoded to show all rooms?

I do not know, is that a type of twitch called Yourgamerman suggested that I fix that level, because he knows a lot of programming and he told me that my mod should come out perfect, without lags, or bugs, that scared me, unless you Pass it so you can try it and see some mistake or whatever Pavarini, ok? if you want

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't understand. Someone else should weigh in on this because I don't know enough about the issue to help you.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok thanks Pavarini

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, thanks Pavarini, I'll look for another solution, or I'll leave it as it is...

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cradle doesn't have any portals or special visibility. It just shows everything. I don't think it is hardcoded, but just the background file handling. This doesn't function correctly in Perfect Dark. The map requires a portal in between each connecting room, otherwise the room clipping fails to load as you cross over to the next room. I needed to completely portal and add other special visibility for Cradle in GE-X.

If you release the patch before the level can be "fixed", should there be a physical problem outside of the setup file, someone can possibly help afterwards.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Cradle doesn't have any portals or special visibility. It just shows everything. I don't think it is hardcoded, but just the background file handling. This doesn't function correctly in Perfect Dark. The map requires a portal in between each connecting room, otherwise the room clipping fails to load as you cross over to the next room. I needed to completely portal and add other special visibility for Cradle in GE-X.

If you release the patch before the level can be "fixed", should there be a physical problem outside of the setup file, someone can possibly help afterwards.

Thanks for the information Wreck, I will tell Yourgamerman Mexicali of that

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ladies and gentlemen, I've created a preview of my 'K.I.L.L.E.R. Vs Vendetta: Expanded Edition ''!

link here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRAeIZrn1oQ

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

MRKane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Man that looks exceptional!!!

Question: Is that my motorcycle and did anyone ever get the sound fixed? Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: