ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

DoakEye 64 - By LampPost (RELEASED!) (finished too)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LampPost
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:38 pm    Post subject: DoakEye 64 - By LampPost (RELEASED!) (finished too) Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone! today I present to you, DoakEye 64 after being in development since May 28th, after OurumEye and DwaynEye, with the help of a good friend Carnivorous.

Since it is almost close to being finished, and after about 110 backup roms, I thought I would make an announcement just...well mostly as a bit of a practice using the formatting stuff on this website, but its gunna be released tomorrow and I will update this post with the Xdelta file for you to download then quickly move to the recycle bin!

UPDATE: We have confirmed the bunker 2 issue to be related to the lack of RAM, the link has been updated with the most current version with the 8 MB patch and all levels tuned to use 50 extra MGFX, the bunker 2 glitch still happens but its a lot less "fragile" you could say

Here is some great early reviews of the mod by some great users!

Graslu00: It has fidget spinners and Johnny Thunders, 10/10

DuctorUbiysta: 11/10 worth the skipp of my siesta

Siul: 154/10 its like the devs made it

DOWNLOAD: https://files.catbox.moe/51dyi5.zip

I have provided an updated version which fixes the logo and modifies Mishkins bounding box a bit

CEN64 tested and working

Here is Graslu00s livestream of the early copy I sent him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtgrvjwYwGg

Last edited by LampPost on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:14 pm; edited 9 times in total

CrashOveride
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOg2HgKyfhg

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hahahahaha! yes! My profile picture is in that mod! Including Ginez Silvo, but as a woman, with the '' name '' of Ginebra Silvo

Visit my youtube channel:
Johnny Thunder: The Revenger

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Last edited by Johnny Thunder on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I somehow managed to browse YouTube at the same time it was live. I got on during Runway, and watched the majority of it from there. Fun stuff, though it seemed some missions didn't get much changed in terms of dialog. Perhaps you were still going over some of that stuff. Would be worth the added time to give it a more complete feel, in that regard. Otherwise, looked fun, and challenging in parts. Those Johnny Thunder heads were an interesting easter egg, hehe.

Graslu
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The random weapons on guards for each map was great but honestly I was expecting it to be more challenging. It turned to be easier at times if you got a moonraker laser, but those surprise Grenade Launcher or Rocket Launcher shots from the guards are indeed dangerous, as well as the Golden Gun.

The best part of the mod is definitely some of the text and the terrible fidget spinners with their sound. It was an interesting trip.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Graslu00
Discord: https://discord.gg/tksttVC

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This was a great collaboration with LampPost, and a excellent way to learn the editor. With randomized weapons it makes the classic maps fun to replay. Don't get on Montana's bad side, you'll regret it!

DuctorUbiytsa (Ducc)
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

o.[/quote]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: