ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Trying to download setup editor..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K1lo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Trying to download setup editor.. Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys,

I'm trying to download the setup editor but each time the download dies midway through.. it's beyond frustrating. Anyone know why this is happening and what I can do to get a full download?

It's not my internet connection before anyone asks Smile

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The server is flaky with large files. If it still doesn't complete I've uploaded the extracted setup files here (.7z). Extract and run BetaGrabberTool.exe to update the editor, then run runwaysetupeditor.exe.

K1lo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks how is it different from the installer? I really wanted the original installer as I deleted it from my archive a little while back by accident.

Gargh.. even on other internet connections this morning it's still truncating between 10-90MB which is so so annoying. It's been a long long time since I used a download manager Surprised

EDIT: Seemingly it's mirrored here - https://archive.org/details/geeditsetupeditorinstaller3 is this an up-to-date version?

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The file I posted is the entire setup extracted and 7-zipped. You do not need to use the installer as it will work without it. I cannot confirm that the link on archive.org is official/safe.

Edit: I downloaded the archive.org mirror and compared with my local copy, they match so it's safe to download.

K1lo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for clarifying Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: