ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Silo Mystery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Silo Mystery Reply with quote Back to top

This is the kind of stuff that should go on Detstar, but Its been awhile since I dicovered this, and I never got a reply from them. Ill just copy and paste my email, its about the maybe-beta-existnece of two more doors somwhat near the inaccesible walkways in Silo. I think It probly got trashed because I went too into detail, i'm sure they get alot of emails and they dont want to reply to all of them. Since It is interesting, I figured I should at least post it here.

{Email}
I found another interesting thing in Silo probrobly
having to do with the Elevator and almost definetly having to do with
the inacessible walkways.
I was on the top floor looking down at an inacessable walkway, when i
noticed to my left there was a break in the lights (blue bar like
thing) to my left. I looked through the whole level, the lights only
break for doors, with only two exeptions. The one I just described and
one viewable near the other inacessable walkway (looking up at this
one) Turn Left abit and look up. Break in the lights. Since those
breaks are on the same level (I think) there were doors there, and
probrobly connected to each other, making the level more confusing.
Just thought this was interesting, and wasnt in Silo Beta or Silo
Mysteries Sections.
{End of Email}

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting, I'm gonna have to go look at that.

clowns789
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Det receives a lot of mail so he does not respond to it all. I say keep sending every week until you get a reply.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Detstar doesn't even have the working Citadel (well last time I checked). I'm sure he's got all kinds of things to do though with all of the games he does.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I actually hadn't noticed that before.
Another interesting thing to point out, is the lighting fixtures on either side of the space. While neither are active, the one on the right isn't even lit up. Shooting them does nothing.

Wondering around the map, I found that each of the four tubes has the same missing space and dead fixtures. If you look at the lights at the highest point of each tube, you'll see it. The final one has it, but do to the fact that there is a catwalk, you don't really pick up on it right away. I think Rare duplicated the same room, then made changes to it in order to accomidate the walkways.

Good find, none-the-less. Wink
Damned, Silo! Mad

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had noticed abit of strangeness in the lights too, but I didnt make a connection. There are many things strange with the lights, heres another not-so-important one. The first row of lights when you start off have grey ends, you can see them near the door. Then they are green all the way up to the top floor. On the top floor they had finally actually made a proper texture for them. I think the developers minds were in the gutter repeatedly when making this map.

clowns789
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's too bad Detstar hasn't been updated since September 24, 2004. Sad

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I tried those codes and only one of them worked. However, I began just at the bottom of the missile and I didn't succeeded to go to the vents.

Too bad.

iluvthegreens
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: u **** wussy Reply with quote Back to top

kcghost you fricken fruit... change your picture you **** werido..go outside you need it stop playing games all your life you **** fagget ass nerd

iluvthegreens
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you keep up your nerdness youll never get laid.. if you know what that means. you probably havent even gone through puberty yet .. so i guess it doesnt matter

P.S. get a life .... and change your fagget ass picture ... loser

iluvthegreens
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

reply you wussy

clowns789
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not everyone's online in a 15 minute span.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: