ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Box Label ect
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zilog
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject: Box Label ect Reply with quote Back to top

Thing game is brilliant and all involved in making it are brilliant! So I hope this is ok to ask. Rather than having it sat on my Everdrive I would like to make up a dedicated cartridge. I don't suppose anyone can recommend someone who prints labels and box's? Thanks

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You might be able to contact this guy on Etsy...
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/DangerousGames

I bought a GoldenEye reproduction box off of him before, and was pretty pleased with the quality. He seemed nice, and said he would be up to printing custom orders.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^^ l0l

Zilog
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Perfect that is exactly what I was looking for thank you

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No problem. If you end up getting something made, be sure to come back and show us. Smile

Gamma
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Wreck I already got a Goldfinger cart off Etsy. Only thing was 4 of the 16 maps are too dark to see on a console. I had to play blind. Only way I beat it was playing copying a youtube speed run. Is there anyway to make the 4 dark maps brighter? It was a great game regardles. I don't mean to sound ungrateful.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, since you purchased a cartridge of the game, I don't think you can do much of anything other than boost the brightness on your television. These darkness issues may need to be addressed per level (possible combination of background and sky), and included in a future update. Your physical copy is what it is, unfortunately. That's the risk of buying them. Definitely a nice piece to have in a collection, but can't be updated later on.

Gamma
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I don't mind it. Just letting you know so hopefully you guys can patch for other people. Also, in my thread I said specifically what 4-5 maps you can't see where to go on console. Thanks. It was really alot of fun beating. I thought it was better than Goldeneye!

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I found a video some time ago where you can see a box that is not cardboard if not plastic and a gold cartridge with the goldfinger sticker. I wish I had lived this when I had my N64. Here is the video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH_6H-sg7_k

Zilog
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great all ordered up. Fingers crossed over the next few weeks all the bits should arrive. I have decided to go with a grey cartridge as living in the UK almost every game sold was on grey here. I may do I high gloss mirror gold cart if I have the time ( so probably not ) and see how that looks. I will post a few photos once it all arrives. Has anyone done a manual for it yet? I was thinking of knocking one up but working 53 hour weeks with a 1 year old in toe does not make for much free time Laughing

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No manual that I am aware of. At least, I haven't attempted one. Might be another fun project to take on sometime. I still want to update the screenshots on the back to better represent the first release of the mod. I know GoldenEye has images from beta builds, but GF64 is showing alpha right now. I've also got the higher resolution version (300dpi) for a nicer quality print, which may be released once finished up.

Grey cart is fine, really. I tend to think of Zelda whenever I see a gold one.

Gamma
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Wreck could you consider revamping the Goldfinger Multiplayer? The singleplayer was amazing but multiplayer was very disappointing. I will play through the missions again looking for good spots in maps for multi if you think it would help. Also, what about adding a few guns?

Trevor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was in the process of doing one as it happens, just re-imaging the GE manual basically.

…

…

...etc

I will re-write the text since as it currently stands, its blurry and still has bits of GE showing through

Trev

Trevor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was in the process of doing one as it happens, just re-imaging the GE manual basically.

…

…

...etc

I will re-write the text since as it currently stands, its blurry and still has bits of GE showing through

Trev

Zilog
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trevor that is great work so far. I look forward to seeing the finished project Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: