ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Goldeneye Armory Collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nyx
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:04 am    Post subject: Goldeneye Armory Collection Reply with quote Back to top

Completed an airsoft collection of the Goldeneye armory. Hand-painted with custom additions that were hand crafted:

Last edited by Nyx on Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pretty sweet. You must have customized a few, especially for paint colours? I only have a replica AK47 (with wooden buttstock), which I bought online from a company in Toronto, Ontario. I'd love to get a Walther PPK, and at least something similar looking to the Cougar Magnum. I was also contemplating today how hard it might be to recreate the Rocket Launcher. Not one that could fire anything (potatoes, shirts, etc), but maybe have a rocket shell that could fit inside. Mines would be another awesome set to have.

Anyway, great stuff there. Nice to see it all together. Smile
If you don't have a replica watch yet, you should grab one. It usually says "Watch Laser" in the pause menu clock face, so it is technically a GE weapon / gadget, after all!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: