ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

N64 source code leaks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:20 am    Post subject: N64 source code leaks Reply with quote Back to top

I wasn't quite sure which forum to post this in, but has anybody out there been following the recent slew of Nintendo-related leaks? The most recent one (Saturday) was for the N64 and included source code for Super Mario 64

https://switcher.gg/s/news/even-more-nintendo-leaks-n64-roms-megaleak-prototypes-and-games-source-code-downloaded/

If the source code for Goldeneye were ever leaked, what use, if any, would that be to this hacking community?

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The complete SM64 source code was not leaked, only random headers and a bunch of object files.

Quote:
If the source code for Goldeneye were ever leaked, what use, if any, would that be to this hacking community?
Likely the same use SM64's decompilation project has for the SM64 community

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: