ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GoldenEye Vault is now closed.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
G14Classified
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:25 pm    Post subject: GoldenEye Vault is now closed. Reply with quote Back to top

Very disheartening to see, but quite understandable, been following this site religiously at least since 2011, even though I didn't register till much later,

I want to thank Subdrag and many others for Imagining Decoding and building the best N64 mod based on one of the greatest games ever.

We thank you for quite the Nostalgia ride we've had , even in its "incomplete state" This mod is a total blast, and not even talking about the amazing Goldfinger Mod,

I and many others hope the torch if this incredible mod is taken by another who can take it and endure it even half of the time you have Subdrag, we wish you only the best and hope to see you post once in a while to visit old Goldeneye X forum friends.

Thanks for Everyone, my heart aches but at the same time grateful, that I got to see levels, Characters, Features, I only dreamed about in highschool incorporated into Goldeneye,

Farewell

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm still around, and continuing to work on GoldenEye related projects. There will be an update to GE-X at some point. If it doesn't appear on the Vault, I am sure there will be other places where it can be hosted. There is ModDB and RHDN, for starters. I have those (outdated) links in my signature. Who knows what all the future holds...

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

G14Classified
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I interpreted the site closing down as the end for Goldeneye X, my mistake, thanks to subdrag for all his efforts, and thank you Wreck and the rest of the team as well.

Myself and many others hope development of this project continues.

Thundera8589
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
I'm still around, and continuing to work on GoldenEye related projects. There will be an update to GE-X at some point.

HA!!
Good one.

MRKane

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sure there'll be an update! I sent through the Dam map and haven't heard anything back from Wreck - and you know what they say: No news is good news!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thundera8589 wrote:
HA!!
Good one.

Didn't you know I'm a standup comedian in real life?

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YEH

Wonder why posts nuked? We love you SubDrag!!! Sure noticed you were getting hammered with patches

Don't think Nintendont were ever a threat since they're yknow, patches

Go take vacation you deserve it!

Thundera8589
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Thundera8589 wrote:
HA!!
Good one.

Didn't you know I'm a standup comedian in real life?

Yeah I figured as much.
Hey is there anyway we can have someone better to lead the project?

MRKane

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thundera8589 wrote:

Another comedian here, and trained out-of-work actor (just to demonstrate how much less qualified I am! hehehehe).

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thundera8589 wrote:

Sure. Just about anyone would suffice. Even a well trained dog could probably pull it off. If you can recommend someone you think is qualified enough to modify Perfect Dark to the level required for this particular project, than feel free to drop their details. Thanks.

CrashOveride
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
If you can recommend someone you think is qualified enough

inb4 no one

Thundera8589
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Thundera8589 wrote:

Sure. Just about anyone would suffice. Even a well trained dog could probably pull it off. If you can recommend someone you think is qualified enough to modify Perfect Dark to the level required for this particular project, than feel free to drop their details. Thanks.

Well thanks for admitting you're willing to abort (if you haven't abandoned it already) the project and let someone more willing take over the reigns.

MRKane

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You know I was thinking about this earlier today, and how things would go were it a collaborative effort. I concluded that it really wouldn't go well purely because of how finicky Perfect Dark is, so I guess that option is out Sad

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thundera8589 wrote:

Thundera8589 wrote:
Well thanks for admitting you're willing to abort (if you haven't abandoned it already) the project and let someone more willing take over the reigns.

That's pretty rich coming from someone who couldn't figure out how to inject a text file with the editor. Get off your high horse.

CrashOveride
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thundera8589 wrote:

Thundera8589 wrote:

yeah this annoying passive aggressive crap is pissing me off, stop acting so entitled.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: