ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

The N64 Vault
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:48 pm    Post subject: The N64 Vault Reply with quote Back to top

Some time has now passed since the unfortunate closure of the GoldenEye Vault, and since then certain steps have been made to ensure all the amazing tools and mods will be preserved for future use. On the current GE Vault home page, you can find links to various sites and storage locations. But one that may be of the greatest interest to both casual players and those who just can't get enough of their GE / PD patches, is the new N64 Vault. Not only does it contain everything you love related to Rare's FPS classics, but also the other games supported by SubDrag's Editor (now maintained by Carnivorous). Head over to the following link and start grabbing those patches you may have missed out on previously. I am sure there will be plenty of new things to come soon.

http://n64vault.com

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks to all people that is keeping the community alive, united and growing!

EDIT: I tried to to create an account but 'Sogun' is already taken. Is the feature still not available? Was my alias reserved until I joined? Someone else took it? Confused

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Most likely someone has already registered that name on wikidot, the site hosting n64vault

MRKane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope Sub still drops by from time to time to see how his Legacy is developing! I've been meaning to make a tutorial or two for level development from scratch and put it up - will start working on it when I get back into work.

Frankly I'm thrilled by this development!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sogun: Yeah, the name "Wreck" was also already taken. Nowadays on any site I join, I end up using "WreckSeven" instead, or a similar variation. You might need to slightly alter your name, as well.

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I created an account as Sogun Studio but I don't know how to be made a member. I sent a message through the Contact/Submission Form Join button many days ago but I'm still not in the list. Jonnhy thunder was added just recently.

What I'm doing wrong? Should I contact to someone directly?

Coockie1173
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sogun wrote:
I created an account as Sogun Studio but I don't know how to be made a member. I sent a message through the Contact/Submission Form Join button many days ago but I'm still not in the list. Jonnhy thunder was added just recently.

What I'm doing wrong? Should I contact to someone directly?

Are you sure you used the contact form correctly?
Maybe try again (above the join button you can send in a form)

------------------------------
Contact me:
discord: Coockie1173#8187

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You could direct message member Sixty Four. He is the one who first contacted me about the site, and told me to message him after I created an account so he could add me as a member.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So.. only like a quarter is here o.O

I search for the old patches and they don't appear

CrashOveride
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

everything is there, maybe you are mispelling.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

https://i.imgur.com/7bXDwLD.png

I don't see EternallyAries

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I do see some of his patches, but his Super Mario Bros. inspired map I can not find?

CrashOveride
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bloody hell, i don't see it either. Well i'll add it then, thanks!

sixty four
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Coockie and I tried to follow the original Vaults order the best we could(there was a ton of stuff to go through! not a bad thing). If there was ever anything missing just let us know and we can try our best to get it. Thanks Crash.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow I din't even realize there are patches being crafted allllllll daaaaaaaamn time!!!!@#

Front page should be news posts too.. welp I hit News and I cannot catch up, just gives me one page with the last ten er so 0.o

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: