ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Continuing Chats for Help on Combat Simuator 😎

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:26 am    Post subject: Continuing Chats for Help on Combat Simuator 😎 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi I'm glad you guys are still here for this 22 yr. Old PD Game we like so much! I do 🤠 I'm on ah,level 21-22 I'm trying rethink this now geez. Well,Hack Bond, told me in the other, thread, I made below, that the 4 Stars will light up depends on the Players I have say 4.
In the Chanellege mode I'm not seeing, we're it let me at any lists at all. See I'm on the top List one.
It's not letting me choose any bots at all. On Setting's I'm not arguing at just saying,it won't let me use my Health cheat St all. Cough*) like it has on others, I die with the one hit level shot right,I'm trying save my lesser, Bot team guys I can barley find them in time anyways 🙄 I'm having fun tho gets Frustrating rite. 😁 So I just wanted say HB bud it's not letting me add any Stimulants ar all. But,maybe in the other Advanced,setup one does I'm just trying win this it's not easy . How many levels in this List 23? Far as I see so far. Have a good day an weekend getting Hot fans on high for me. Ttul to bad my Health code won't save me why because the Ram shifts? With GameShsrk codes after I die? To bad really. So I'm not passing this level they always get me when I'm climbing a latter no good huh. Ttul

HackBond

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Continuing Chats for Help on Combat Simuator 😎 Reply with quote Back to top

Will6546 wrote:
Hi I'm glad you guys are still here for this 22 yr. Old PD Game we like so much! I do 🤠 I'm on ah,level 21-22 I'm trying rethink this now geez. Well,Hack Bond, told me in the other, thread, I made below, that the 4 Stars will light up depends on the Players I have say 4.
In the Chanellege mode I'm not seeing, we're it let me at any lists at all. See I'm on the top List one.
It's not letting me choose any bots at all. On Setting's I'm not arguing at just saying,it won't let me use my Health cheat St all. Cough*) like it has on others, I die with the one hit level shot right,I'm trying save my lesser, Bot team guys I can barley find them in time anyways 🙄 I'm having fun tho gets Frustrating rite. 😁 So I just wanted say HB bud it's not letting me add any Stimulants ar all. But,maybe in the other Advanced,setup one does I'm just trying win this it's not easy . How many levels in this List 23? Far as I see so far. Have a good day an weekend getting Hot fans on high for me. Ttul to bad my Health code won't save me why because the Ram shifts? With GameShsrk codes after I die? To bad really. So I'm not passing this level they always get me when I'm climbing a latter no good huh. Ttul

It's not bots, it's actual players with controllers for the stars. They add more simulants to the challenges based on the players. There are 30 challenges, and they get very difficult towards the end.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes they sure seem an do get real Tuffer 😌 I been off it an hour now 😁 😉
See it was so easy to Confuse that bud, oooh adding the 4 player Controllers, is what that is. Ooh. Thanks an cheers. So if I was to do my own setups? In the lower,Advanced Simulator I could maybe win more? I know it has alot Twists in there with options I tlreally like that Glass Ceiling G5 one it was a blast they was using um, Devifstaters on sorry spelling.
But, I won that was Cool! 😁🤠

Sure is fun this can be if you don't have any Radar it can be more Frantic )) I got a Double kill award was nice! An hmm, markmen? ship all on old memorie ah k. Have a Tgif' HB Ttul for now. No worry's except Dieing Sucks!... Much lol an bad neibors that judge me to much. Tmi, I know. *Cough"* for no good reason really. Games not that loud.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: