ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

The Spy Who Loved Me 64

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you like to play this game?
Yes
86%
 86%  [ 13 ]
No
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Maybe
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

vikingkingjobe
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject: The Spy Who Loved Me 64 Reply with quote Back to top

Working on bringing "The Spy Who Loved Me" to the Goldeneye Engine. Currently we have several characters, and weapons finished. We also have a very rough look at the first level. Multiple levels objectives and descriptions exist on paper. I was wondering if anyone would like to join this project. We could always have more modelers, and level designers. We could also use someone to create sound effects and a sound track.
This is what we have so Far
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtCQvihMrbY

MRKane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure if we've spoken on Discord yet, but I'd be happy to bash out a level or two for the project. You should post a breakdown of the intended mission structure you're looking at for that game Very Happy

Gamma
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What about a gun designer? Can I think up some fun guns for you to use? Know how to make them cuz I don’t?

vikingkingjobe
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:29 pm    Post subject: Intended Levels Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry about being vague on the level Details. I didn't want to scare anyone away with all the concepts I have for the game. I have 2 video explaining most of what I have so far. I have since added more concepts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrlvTP_eVy8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cchCLv82L5k
You have any questions let me know.
If you'd like to join the project I have set up a discord
https://discord.gg/rCFKAgm

Uufje
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Really interesting! I'm always interested in more games in the GE engine. I will probably not be able to contribute myself due to being busy, but I look forward to seeing what can be achieved!

Zilog
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wish I had more time to help as I think this is a great idea.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: