ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Why I've been gone. Doing tabletop games in real life.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxout

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:06 pm    Post subject: Why I've been gone. Doing tabletop games in real life. Reply with quote Back to top

A long time ago I said I was leaving here and pretty much have. At some point there's a programming limit and/or human limit where information gets redundant. Or at least I'm experienced enough to know by now.

Coup - Murder in Tokyo - Resistance - King of Tokyo - One Night Ultimate Werewolf and more. Do you play any of these?

I haven't lost sight of newer games. I still ask people I play these games about Goldeneye 64. Some people are in their early twenties and don't even know the game or the movie. Others who do mostly remember Oddjob being small and banned.

I don't think Oddjob was ever banned but most people obviously remember the experience as him being shorter. People are so involved in newer games they wouldn't even know I'm most likely the best shooter in the room around them. Unless they're a counterstrike or call of duty champ and I don't know it.

It's fun to experience the old and new. I play at various gaming stores and home.

To avoid making a new topic over it. I'll post this video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1emQrCSYW1s&t=43s

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: