ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Bond from GE:X to PD (head position clip issue)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xxarmageddonjoe
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:28 pm    Post subject: Bond from GE:X to PD (head position clip issue) Reply with quote Back to top

So i tried to get James bond into perfect dark, from Goldeneye: X of course, but i have an issue, and don't know how to move the head.

yes, this affects all other bodies as well, i even tried moving it in the editor, but nothing worked.

Lazlo52
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The only time l tried this, l gave up when the textures didn't align. So, you got further than l. As such, l can only hazard to guess that...maybe the models' Vertical Alignment aren't matching what they are in GE-X? l think everything in GE-X is set to "0 Male (0x23)"...

Hm... Which is it that you're porting? The body, the head, or both? Then again, it shouldn't matter... lt was regular GE to PD that had differences in head placement, wasn't it?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The most likely issue is the body. GoldenEye and Perfect Dark have different neck styles, which affects the head positioning. The Brosnan head port is meant for the GE dinner jacket body, and not the PD version. If I remember correctly, the first preview release of GE-X used the PD dinner jacket, and the head was altered to fit better on it. You could try exporting it from that ROM. Make sure to copy the model data for the head slot to the one you are replacing. This version head may or may not crash on console when shot, so you will want to test well after. Try it out and see how it goes.

http://n64vault.com/local--files/historical-tools:goldeneye-x-archives/pd_gex_preview1a.zip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: