ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GE Tournament Edition...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can I send it to the e-mail address that you have listed with your Shooters Forever account? It's different from the one I've been contacting you at.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It doesn't exist, I used a throwaway email address because I don't trust this forum software that hasn't had any security updates for over 13 years. Please PM with the patch linked

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't get a PM to go through, but here's the link. I'll remove it once you download. Doesn't matter if somebody else gets it first. It's just the Tournament Edition patch with some other cheat related stuff.

[LINK REMOVED]

I setup another cheat for "Lo-Res Characters" and have it unlocked by default.

Here are the custom cheats...

0x05: Lo-Res Characters [800696A5]
0x07: No Music [800696A7]
0x08: No Anti-Aliasing [800696A8]
0x16: No Body Armor [800696B6]

If interested, the new default unlock is 7F009B38. I used Zoinkity's Dr. No patch info for it.

Last edited by Wreck on Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, I've downloaded it. Weird that PMs are broken

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you aren't able to PM or e-mail me with an updated patch when you're ready with it, just paste the link here. I don't really care if somebody gets hold of it, as it will just end up being added to N64 Vault shortly after, maybe even with other edits done. Thanks.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Done, check PM

Lazlo52
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck, based on your message that had the link, l'm willing to bet the reason you couldn't send a PM was because you used "quotation marks". In the future, try using 'apostrophes' in your PM instead. I believe that should work. A long while ago, another user and I determined quotation marks mess up PMs for some reason.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Got it! Have not tried on console just yet, but everything seems good on emulator.

What did you change the No Music cheat to do? Just so I can kind of describe what's happening in the read me file. I see the music volume slider is at full, and the other music (watch, MP death, MP end results) plays as usual, but the level music is gone. It works nicely.

Funny that the lo-res characters also effects the bookshelf model in Archives. I had a feeling it might, so I made sure to check.

Thanks again. I really appreciate these new cheats. Smile

Lazlo: Interesting. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll be sure to try that next time, if the same thing happens.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Level's main theme and random multiplayer music will always be set to track 0x0014 (muted). However watch/x track/MP death will still play. To truly disable all music play SP and set the watch music slider to 0%.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent. I'll update my read me file with the info. I may release a new patch as it is, unless I (or anyone else) can think of something else useful.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:03 pm    Post subject: Nice job Wreck! :D Reply with quote Back to top

Very cool stuff indeed. I was curious to ask Carnivorous if it is possible to reverse engineer the Solo Selection Menu to use Multiplayer Setups? Sorry I posted here if this is the wrong place. I was very curious if this might be possible. We could really do some neat stuff for Multiplayer with 20 slots as setups!
Cool

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry I don't know enough about the menu system to do that, you best to ask zoinkity

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, it would be really cool to repurpose the 20 level mission select screen for multiplayer. Unfortunately they are different formats, so it would take some real tinkering to utilize it for MP.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright, v1.02 of the Tournament Edition is up on Vault. Thanks again to Carnivorous for the new cheats, and to Sixty Four for letting me know how to get it to show up under Recently Updated.

This may see further updating, depending on if anything else helpful or impactful is made available.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cewl!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: