ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Death penalty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you support or would you abolish the death penalty?
Support
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Abolish
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Death penalty Reply with quote Back to top

There are good informations that you can find out

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org

Also, there is a survey about the death penalty.

Thanks to vote

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't really have an opinion, but I guess I support it. Some people just need to die.

clowns789
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's cheaper than "life without parole"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Maxout

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The death penalty is not enough to deter criminals. The civilization has to teach their young very correct morales as well as ethics. Although there our certain ways to live I don't want to post too much, but the average parents don't really teach their kids objective values, conscience building like on their consequences despite personal belief.

Children, don't tease them or degrade them or lower their self esteem. Chances are your next door neighbor won't be screaming one day, I know from personal experience. And it's not funny.

Humanity has been humanity.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So glad this is a cool website link and not a non-gaming talk subject. well anyways... fry the bastards!!!

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Abolish because it is too hard to prove at 100% if the person is innocent or not. It happened before that people got killed until later we realized he is innocent. It's better to leave him in jail and play video games all day.

steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea I believe some crimianals should not deserve to live after what horrible crime he or she did. For example I think those dumb ass foster parents of Marcus Fisel should die for what they did to that poor kid.

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

clowns789 wrote:
It's cheaper than "life without parole"

Actually, that's not true at all. The average cost of putting a prisoner to death can range anywhere from $2 million to $5 million depending on what state your in. Where as it only takes $500,000 to $1 mil to keep them incarcerated for life.

Plus, death row inmates get special treatment that mainstream ones don't.

As well, while I couldn't find the exact numbers, I know that there are more people being put on death row each year than there are being executed.

And not to mention the wrongly convicted who may be being executed.

Its not that I dissagree with the death penalty, or the theory of an eye for an eye, but the current system is very flawed. And there's no viable way to fix it except to streamline it which could potentially put even more innocent people to death and guilty people out on the streets.

DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Death penalty for attempted murder, are you mad? I think that if someone can be classified as a serial killer or mass murderer then hang them from a telephone pole that's my opinion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: