ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Objectively speaking: The best known GE Player of all time?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxout

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:54 pm    Post subject: Objectively speaking: The best known GE Player of all time? Reply with quote Back to top

This topic is highly controversial since someone can be born with the skills to beat this game. I'm unsure if it's objective since there's a skill that's obvious. This is going on the basis GE is the only game ever created.

I pick Adam Bozon.

The reason why I chose him over Bryan Bosshardt is clear. Rayan Isran, Illari Pekkala, and Wouter Jansen have something in common with Bryan.

While it's no way a crime I believe the rest have failed to pursue it as well as Bozon. You programmers can design the game harder or easier for any of us. I at one point became forth in the world. Though I lost to the others from a lack of pursuit in this game.

Mathematically I think Adam is better because the lower ranks of the game are played more and the harder difficulties are played less.

David Veech has come along to even do better than me he still has a way to go before he reaches Adam's level. Though even if I ignore Adam and Bryan are almost clones many people don't have the dedication like them from living normal lives. Or mastering other games like me. Take your pick.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: