ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

All Bonds Deluxe...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:51 pm    Post subject: All Bonds Deluxe... Reply with quote Back to top

During development of the game, it was planned to have each of the four agent folders use different James Bond actors as their profile photo. Not only that, but in the two final bonus missions, the player would assume the role of that incarnation of 007. However, due to unfortunate licensing issues, each of the other Bond's were removed from both these folders, as well as multiplayer. This mod turns back the clock and sets things back as they were. All four versions of MI6's finest secret agent are present in multiplayer, their images restored to the folders, and the bonus levels updated to feature them decked out in their own tuxedos. That wasn't quite enough, though. Now the selected Bond actor will appear in every mission, wearing the proper wardrobe for that particular assignment. So represent your favourite 007 as you foil Janus' plans once again.

Note: The ROM does require the use of an Expansion Pak.

Credits/Special Thanks…
SubDrag: Two of the Bond heads, and the GoldenEye Editor.
Zoinkity: The white tuxedo, patch to update the folders, and Expansion pack patch.
Carnivorous: His Footsteps patch.
Monkeyface: One of the Bond heads.
Wreck: Two of the suits, texture/model cleanup, Bond swap methods, etc.

An example video from when I first got it going...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifanOERF0gE

Download at the N64 Vault...
http://n64vault.com/ge-misc:all-bonds-deluxe

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is great! Thanks for this, and thanks for your deluxe rocket mode mod (http://n64vault.com/ge-for-fun:true-enemy-rockets).

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The True Enemy Rockets mod had been sitting for a good while. I had only sent it to Graslu to stream on YouTube, and to prove it was even possible to beat. I like to complete all my challenges before releasing them, but I really was not looking forward to playing through that one, hehe.

TobiasRieper
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:01 pm    Post subject: Thanks for this! Reply with quote Back to top

Been waiting for a proper all bonds mod. Works great, naturally I'm playing through the game again as Sir Sean. I look forward to each level intro and outro.
The four best Bonds in my opinion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: