ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Ryan J. White: They won't know unless you tell them.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:37 pm    Post subject: Ryan J. White: They won't know unless you tell them. Reply with quote Back to top

The latter sentence might be famous words by a famous guy. Since you might object to my resistance game I can give you an understanding of my spy game. I'm Mark Briggs on the elite rankings here.
https://rankings.the-elite.net/goldeneye/ltk
As you can tell life is full choices. It's also about acquiring information and position like a game of Chess. There's problems with the internet like people splicing videos or multiaccounting or the fact you can not always view someone doing something online.
Ryan J. White of the elite claims many times and many things. He even showed us how to crop video to get a faster World Record. The elite policy has changed so people must do third person at the game for the fastest times. Or times worth points.
But even that can be cropped "They won't know the video is real unless you tell them." says Ryan J. White.
I, Mark Briggs, return to the AIM chat room February 2009. I begin asking Ryan J. White questions. It didn't have anything to do with the game. He asked where I lived. He told how nervous he was to go to college around that time. And he wanted 10K for his own place from his parents. He was very forthcoming about information I felt is truthful. We even talked about GE strategy the next day.
You know how it happened.
Your mission as my spymate is to ask him 'why' he told me. Have Ryan J. White give you the specific reason he was so honest. Deception be damned, there are ways to get the truth out of people. It's a matter of being a great spy. Go to the elite and contact him/them in some way.
You're next, bb.

Ryan J. White told us so now we know.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: